2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Its something about big cartel sites that I just dont trust

I get what you mean, buying online even w Ebay and smaller online businesses has some elements of sketch to it. You cannot lose if you do not play... Lol . I'll let you all know how it pans out for me... Fingers crossed

I never picked up the YOTH because i feel like i have too many red based sneakers already from being into Jordans

Fuego
pimp.gif

Every time I see them I regret passing 
mean.gif

Well at least they're admitting to it in the listing. Still reported it.
out of curiosity why u reported him lol

he admits that they are replicas so someone buyin em thinking they are real is just stupid

not that i support fakes but just curious lol 

out of curiosity why u reported him lol

he admits that they are replicas so someone buyin em thinking they are real is just stupid

not that i support fakes but just curious lol 

Because my personal ethics are offended by people selling fake crap on ebay. Take that stuff to a stall at a flea market, I don't want to see it coming up in any searches when I'm looking for something. It also bugs me that even though he knows the seller knows they're full of it, they've got it listed with a high BIN price, so someone in a rush might accidentally click the buy it now button and have to go through the process of getting a refund.

Because my personal ethics are offended by people selling fake crap on ebay. Take that stuff to a stall at a flea market, I don't want to see it coming up in any searches when I'm looking for something. It also bugs me that even though he knows the seller knows they're full of it, they've got it listed with a high BIN price, so someone in a rush might accidentally click the buy it now button and have to go through the process of getting a refund.
oh lol havent thought about the buy it now thing , gotcha 

anyone here mess with wearing throwback jerseys?

Only for the teams I support. Although I've thought of branching out a little wider and getting jerseys from guys that played at my college and went pro, but not really having much success finding stuff out there.

LEGIT CHECK: Looking at a pair of Venoms on ebay. Did these shoes ever get released in the brown w black box?

Only for the teams I support. Although I've thought of branching out a little wider and getting jerseys from guys that played at my college and went pro, but not really having much success finding stuff out there.
I'm trying to cop this, should match my southbeachs, and hopefully some future pickups like sea crystals.

Back
Top Bottom