2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YOTH are the best SB of 2014 imo...
smokin.gif
as of now i agree... at the end of the year theyll definitely be in the top 5 though

I don't rock hardwood classics--I find cheap kids 90s jersey's on ebay.

currently I have penny hardaway and the purpble alonzo mourning. I gave the teal L. Johnson to my nephew (which he never wears
mean.gif
) I bought us both grapes at the time
laugh.gif

I still have my swing man LBJ Cavs jersey and Shaq '34' Lakers Jersey. I only cop jersey's of players I love. I gotta get me a Barkley jersey tho for sure--he was my guy back in the 90s. Still hunting for a Jordan UNC jersey--that's my grail right now. I also always ****** with hockey jerseys, but not Dom K just solidified my hunt
laugh.gif
. Need that Gretsky LA Kings STAT.

nice stuff repped.

Thread has been moving too fast lately. are 510s hyped? Need to chill on buying stuff and not sure if I should cop on Saturday or if I can hold out for a few more weeks.

Thread has been moving too fast lately. are 510s hyped? Need to chill on buying stuff and not sure if I should cop on Saturday or if I can hold out for a few more weeks.

There's a lot of interest in the thread, I'm not sure if it'll translate to instant sell out hype or not, but we're in a different spot then where we were February 5th.

I love them...slept on them...and regret it every day.
You and me both...at first I talked myself out of it cause it was just too much red and not enough of a secondary color but seeing the quality of the suede made me terribly upset a few days after they released lol

I don't rock hardwood classics--I find cheap kids 90s jersey's on ebay.

currently I have penny hardaway and the purpble alonzo mourning. I gave the teal L. Johnson to my nephew (which he never wears
mean.gif
) I bought us both grapes at the time
laugh.gif

I still have my swing man LBJ Cavs jersey and Shaq '34' Lakers Jersey. I only cop jersey's of players I love. I gotta get me a Barkley jersey tho for sure--he was my guy back in the 90s. Still hunting for a Jordan UNC jersey--that's my grail right now. I also always ****** with hockey jerseys, but not Dom K just solidified my hunt
laugh.gif
. Need that Gretsky LA Kings STAT.
Thats tight!

Back
Top Bottom