2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I still don't think they are going to be that hard to get they are considered a march GR so most shops haven't gotten shipments of them yet I'm pretty sure with a little patience you'll be able to cop on discount 

i kno that i just find it funny that when premier and atlas dropped em, every size was available except a 12 when i checked. Im not concerned tho...

Made an offer on a pair of "VVVNDS ONLY WORN IN THE HOUSE" Thai temples with no box for $175 and dude turned me down...SMH. I hope someone flakes on his auction.

Those tiffs tho!

Made an offer on a pair of "VVVNDS ONLY WORN IN THE HOUSE" Thai temples with no box for $175 and dude turned me down...SMH. I hope someone flakes on his auction.
why? He's required to accept your offer?

Also been a while since i been in here, heres last 2 sbs i grabbed, below retail [emoji]128077[/emoji]

yeah once you're selling the shoe without the box you really can't expect to get that close to the DS price no matter how VVVVnds the shoe is.

What do you mean by hates? My girl likes that I've got a hobby I'm passionate about that also means she gets to go shopping and digging for steals. Sometimes she doesn't agree with my fashion choices, but then again I don't always agree with hers.

She hates when I'm being indecisive about what pair to wear and the front of the house becomes a stock room with boxes of shoes out and pairs tried and left on the floor, but that's just a me making a mess issue and it'd be the same if it were movies or games or any other number of things.

Last edited:
What do you mean by hates? My girl likes that I've got a hobby I'm passionate about that also means she gets to go shopping and digging for steals. Sometimes she doesn't agree with my fashion choices, but then again I don't always agree with hers.

I mean like she hates the colorway of my shoes. She hates my BHM's, my fire & ices and said the hunter SB's look like potato sacks lol. With any other chick I couldn't care less, but with this one if I dont like something she makes sure to not wear it around me.

I'm going to continue to do me just want to see how everyone else handles it.

How do my NT brethren feel when ya lady hates your shoes?
For the most part, my lady actually tries to get a pair with me. There are those shoes where she just thinks they're really ugly and tell me I'm wasting time and money. I'll just hear something like, "Do you really need those ugly shoes?" Or if I complain about something related to a shoe, I'll just hear, "Why did you buy them? I told you not to get them." Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom