2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE BUT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN THE SUMMER.

Team Red/Rugged Orange-Black-Orange Blazer

314383-680

nike-sb-dunk-mid-red-orange-black-ostrich-7.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-mid-red-orange-black-ostrich-3.jpg
nike-sb-dunk-mid-red-orange-black-ostrich-6.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say that you might be able to find the BHM close to retail if you look around a lil bit.  If you can't find them, then 120 isn't that bad, I guess.  My local shop had them in stock, but I'm not sure if they do phone orders.  The shop is Blue Tile Skateshop, Columbia, SC.  The number is, 803-376-1880, they open at 11, give them a call and see if they have your size in stock.

As far as I know, Dave (the owner of Bluetile) doesn't usually do phone orders as he would rather have the locals have their pairs picked up. Only with older and out of stock shoes will they even consider selling through phone orders. I should know, I'm one of Dave's good customers... :tongue: :wink:

Maybe I'll see you around.

Just copped two of my most anticipated Dunk High SBs just this past weekend. Will share them when they come in fellas...next up, big time orange box pickups... :wink:

this is my 1st post , I've been lurking for quite sometimes now & this thread is the only reason I decided to finally make an account. you guys seem like genuinely cool people unlike the other people on this website who act like complete douchebags when people ask questions and for that , I thank you.

Last edited:
As far as I know, Dave (the owner of Bluetile) doesn't usually do phone orders as he would rather have the locals have their pairs picked up. Only with older and out of stock shoes will they even consider selling through phone orders. I should know, I'm one of Dave's good customers... :tongue: :wink:

Maybe I'll see you around.

just ordered BHM lows from Premier 8777422660... $93 shipped

Martini also just got their BHM lows in looks like more shops should be getting them this week.

Debating on wether or not to cop the St. Pattys.

I am a huge fan of luckys but never had the bread to buy a pair this may be a poor mans choice for me I will have to see them in person tho

good looks on the rep...got my McRads this weekend...oh this is mykicksbad on IG by the way.

Ah good deal bro. Nice to see some familiarity on the board. I would pull the trigger but with the upcoming releases and the older stuff I want, I'm content with McRads. :D

Summer 2013, I think these are dope
Can't decide what I think about these. I want to like them, but that's a lot of white on the sole. Blue looks lighter than like on the US passports, right? Can't really tell in the photo lighting. Thanks for posting. Repped

Ah good deal bro. Nice to see some familiarity on the board. I would pull the trigger but with the upcoming releases and the older stuff I want, I'm content with McRads. :D

McRads are sick! And between Jordans and SB's...it's gonna be an expensive next couple of months.

Has anyone ever made a list of the Dunks with alcoholic beverage nicknames? LOL off the top of my head there's

Jagermeister

Heineken

Guinness

Budweiser

Crown Royal

Black And Tan

Feel free to add on...

Back
Top Bottom