2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why is it that before i couldnt use my employee discount on some sbs on ccs but now i can? Did something change all of a sudden because now im really tempted to getting another pair

If you work there why ask us lol

Mind hooking us up with that discount?
glasses.gif
For real though. Hook a brotha up, lol.

Last edited:
line outside of SPOT
& the socks...
Just got some inside info from a SPOT employee. Those socks are not made or produced by Nike SB or SPOT. A customer made those at home and brought the to the shop. They took pictures and posted them on IG because they were amazed by the quality. So dope! They also didn't get ANY size 13's in the in-store release version and they weren't necessarily happy about it. Anyone think the "no size 13" thing will become the norm for SB releases?

Anyone looking for any of the apparel from the release can find it here. They also didn't get any shirts bigger then a XL.

Link:   http://skateparkoftampa.com/shoes_and_skateboards

Last edited:
Just got some inside info from a SPOT employee. Those socks are not made or produced by Nike SB or SPOT. A customer made those at home and brought the to the shop. They took pictures and posted them on IG because they were amazed by the quality. So dope! They also didn't get ANY size 13's in the in-store release version and they weren't necessarily happy about it. Anyone think the "no size 13" thing will become the norm for SB releases?

Anyone looking for any of the apparel from the release can find it here. They also didn't get any shirts bigger then a XL.

Link:   http://skateparkoftampa.com/shoes_and_skateboards
Credit goes out to MrFoamerSimpson on the socks....

so how much is your cousin reselling them for?...cuz im guessing that "100% OFFICIAL" isnt his screen name lol

Yea He Wants 350 Seen Him On EBay ... Ima Jus Wait For Them To Hit My Local Spot Don't Really Care About The Extras

Socks are dope, but I can't see myself paying the price for them. Thinking about grabbing one of those spot shirts though.

Wow @ those price accessories and the shoe are cool but not THAT cool.

I thought 55$ was a steal for those sequoia lows but they want 18$ for shipping on blitz, easy pass but big thanks for sharing the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom