2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Straight drooling! I can't stress enough how much I want these more and more...soooo clean! Looking like the all teal cardboard box tho, could they be heading towards a GR? Maybe that's why there hasn't been anything as much as a rumored release date even.
I personally wouldn't mind if they were a GR. But I think they'll be on the level of like the premier highs  a month ago. Those boxes were also all teal and had their own premier name on the box sticker similar to how the somps box says "SOMP" on the box sticker.

Finally! Was kinda worried with the snow we saw this morning...

This is quite a bit late but for my local Vancouver heads, Menu should have some Valentines and 510s left in stock.

If anyone from Vancouver is in here, is Menu really only the local spot? I can't believe Nike SB has died so much in a city this large. Yeah, we may have never had a huge selection but I still remember 3-4 spots in years past. There's almost nothing left here now.

Paul's Boutique used to get many good QS but now I haven't heard a peep about anything good from them. Can you really have an SB account and get nothing but GR dunks?

I personally wouldn't mind if they were a GR. But I think they'll be on the level of like the premier highs  a month ago. Those boxes were also all teal and had their own premier name on the box sticker similar to how the somps box says "SOMP" on the box sticker.
Yeah that's true. I know the Premier and YOTH both came in the all teal box and always wondered why not the "QS" half box and thought maybe they weren't in full production at the time. Wonder how Nike chooses what shoes release in what boxes as the past 4 QS have come in the half boxes (BHM, Valentines, Diamond Hi, 510) but the first 2 of the year didn't (Petoskey, YOTH)

I think this is why there is interest in the SOMPs. The Koston Highs that never were....

Plus it is like a combo of these two lows (in a way) in a High version...

Takashi 2's

Nontourage's                               

At least that's my take on it FWIW.

Last edited:
I think this is why there is interest in the SOMPs. The Koston Highs that never were....

Plus it is like a combo of these two lows (in a way) in a High version...
Takashi 2's

Nontourage's                               

The exact reason why I like them. Always loved both, the Takashi 2's and Nontourages. I even said a few weeks back that it reminds me of a mix of both of them. A Takashi 2 with a Nontourage bottom in a Dunk Hi model. May be too plain for some but straight beauty to me.

Now that I think about it there was a IG pic he posted not long ago of him I guess tailwhipping wearing the diamond highs. He doesn't use Nike 6.0 (which I think were aimed toward bmx crowds) he seems to prefer SBs.

Last edited:
dawg--- he look like a non-black version of Tyler the Creator :lol: :lol:

and I found them on the bay! I told ya'll I found a pair for 99 and was gonna see if I could talk them down. Guess they been up for a while and were just ready to get rid of them.... *shrugs* I've been there, I been selling a lot of stuff on ebay for way under retail :lol: I just need the clear some damn closet space at this point.

came across size 10 on ebay not sure if legit or not they look good to me. But the user has good feedback too.

damn GatorBeltsNPattieMelts got me deal searching on ebay now
mean.gif
 lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much civil charges to ship to California? I can't get the site to tell me the price

is there a pic of the S.O.M.Ps in the actual thread?? :lol: shame on ya'll, I had to go google them...

they are ultra basic; subtle understated dopeness. I can appreciate that. Not my cup of tea though. Can't wait until my passports get here, and just in time for my voyage!!!

I'mma post a pic of me in them on top of Machu Picchu :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
You came late to the thread those pics that got posted after your post had already been posted in this thread

Does anyone know how much civil charges to ship to California? I can't get the site to tell me the price
I can't remember exactly but it isn't too unreasonable. Maybe between 8-12$. They are a good shop to deal with IMO though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom