2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Croatianstyle is definitely legit, he just sells at a high price. He also runs Project Bliz. From what I remember they weren't really rare, but the buzz raised up on them when they were supposedly cancelled only to come out a few weeks later. I've never been into the ***** shoes since I stopped smoking and it was never my number 1 choice so I really didn't follow the prices on these much.

I jus discovered my 'grail'. The Cheech and Chong Dunks. What do you guys think is a fair price to pay for a pair of these bad boys? I saw two seperate listings for DS pairs for $300.00. Interestingly enough both sites had several pairs in various sizes. Is this a warning bell or are these shoes not as rare as I thought they were?

What do u guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25128274708...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25143912274...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Croatianstyle is 100% legit. If you're gonna buy them then buy from him.
I don't know your size, but I bought a DS pair maybe a year back for $160. $300 seems really high IMO

size 10 btw
$300 is kinda high. 13 and I've seen some for like $200-$230 before

US passports for 85 shipped , DS
#WON
a steal
smokin.gif

Meth setting the record straight. Waddup, big homie.

Don't most consignments check for authenticity?

I don't mean for this to sound flippant or condescending, but if you can't trust your consignment shop to weed out the fakes before they get into the customer's hands, you should think long and hard about whether that's a reputable place whose business you should support.

Filtering out fakes is one of the essential roles of stores like that, and one of the services you pay for when you purchase shoes from there, which are often more expensive than in the fully private market. You should be able to think about ebay, IG, etc. as unregulated marketplaces in that respect and consignment stores as regulated markets.

My local consignment store is IMAGE NY, and those cats are my dudes. I have high respect for their knowledge (work ethic, and whole operation) and completely trust them in identifying fakes before they hit the shelf. I've seen them break the hearts of kids thinking they were going to cash in heavy on grey market kicks, etc.

There are a lot of fly by night consignment operations that were set up really just to take advantage of the sneaker bubble, which really don't have the requisite knowledge to operate that kind of business. For some who live in smaller towns and such, they make not have many options. But, bottom line is if you don't feel completely confident in the authenticity of a consignment shop's stock, site unseen, they are not doing their jobs. Credibility and rep is a huge part of that business.

is there a pic of the S.O.M.Ps in the actual thread?? :lol: shame on ya'll, I had to go google them...

they are ultra basic; subtle understated dopeness. I can appreciate that. Not my cup of tea though. Can't wait until my passports get here, and just in time for my voyage!!!

I'mma post a pic of me in them on top of Machu Picchu :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
So far it's only been teased pictures, there was a pair in a group shot of shoes Theotis got from Nike, but nothing official yet.

edit: from that overhead shot, classic style Nylon tongue? I'm in for a pair now. I was on the fence because the swoosh was silver and not white, but the tongue has sold me.

Last edited:
is there a pic of the S.O.M.Ps in the actual thread??
laugh.gif
shame on ya'll, I had to go google them...

they are ultra basic; subtle understated dopeness. I can appreciate that. Not my cup of tea though. Can't wait until my passports get here, and just in time for my voyage!!!

I'mma post a pic of me in them on top of Machu Picchu
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lucky ***
roll.gif
  Where'd you find em at anyway?

So far it's only been teased pictures, there was a pair in a group shot of shoes Theotis got from Nike, but nothing official yet.

edit: from that overhead shot, classic style Nylon tongue? I'm in for a pair now. I was on the fence because the swoosh was silver and not white, but the tongue has sold me.
I could have sworn I saw the pics in here. This thread is on fire so good luck finding them lol

Last edited:

Yea they are finally starting to grow on me. Gonna try and get em when they release and if I strike out I'll just get another pair of venoms since I gave my blue box pair to goodwill last year.

Overhead shot of the S.O.M.P. dunks :smokin

Straight drooling! I can't stress enough how much I want these more and more...soooo clean! Looking like the all teal cardboard box tho, could they be heading towards a GR? Maybe that's why there hasn't been anything as much as a rumored release date even.

Thanks for the advice and input fellas. Love this forum... Good sense of community. Repped one and all.

Back
Top Bottom