2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That JB is not for me, I like the Jordan 1, but I'm pretty selective about what I want to get with them.

first time ordering from premiere and was very impressed, def the best spot i ever ordered from. if i could, i would only order  from them.

saw some usedspace jams on the bay for 160 bin, patent is in god condition, but the soles are yellowed. figure if i can talk him down to 120 shipped its not a bad deal

I'm a big fan of the Jordan 1 and would cop these at $110 but hell if I am paying $140+

Still set on the SOMP's

Looks iridescent. In the other thread apparently they are "limited" so good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

saw some usedspace jams on the bay for 160 bin, patent is in god condition, but the soles are yellowed. figure if i can talk him down to 120 shipped its not a bad deal
That's a fire sale. Just make sure they's not GM/reps. A LOT of those out there, even with yellowed soles.

Yeah, kinda reminded me of these ..

laserjordanmain.jpg

I'm good, don't need them.

Willing to help the homies secure their pairs tho.

Wait aren't these the first AJ x NIKE SB official collab? How are they you're favorite already?
I think that he was stating that they're his favorite jordan model, not specifically the collab seeing as how you pointed out that this is the first official collab seen by the public.

Side topic but am I the only person who loves SPOT's site checkout system and add to carts smoothness lol?

So smooth,so smooth

I kinda like them. Just wish 1s weren't so hard for me to break in. If these are as hard a cop as you're all predicting I won't be upset if I miss out. 

Back
Top Bottom