2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Super pass on those AJ1 SB's...

unless they make me fly...

then I'll think about it.

Until then Nike, give me another colorway...

Last edited:
J-rods stomp all over those. Easy pass
Definitely agree. Speaking of Rodriguez models, how do they fit compared to sb dunk lows? I'm an 11 in dunk sb lows, found a good deal on 11.5 p-rod black cement 2s, would that work? Or too big?

I think we all may feel different once we see these in person but for now they are ok. Read up that there will be another JB 1 X SB collab later this year too.

Definitely agree. Speaking of Rodriguez models, how do they fit compared to sb dunk lows? I'm an 11 in dunk sb lows, found a good deal on 11.5 p-rod black cement 2s, would that work? Or too big?

I only own one pair of the prod 1 model and I'd say they fit a tad bit big. I'm a sz 13.5/14 and they're a sz 13 which fit me fine. Wish I had a little more wiggle room but they're not snug or anything so i'm good

For many years, all the speculation and anticipation leading up the the SB x Jordan Collab and they are underwhelming now that they have finally released the shoe.

you all know how its gonna go, people gonna say "pass"

closer to RD, on feet pics, hype building...people gonna say "man these are growing on me"

RD comes people gonna say "SMH i really wanted these, EFF all bots"
Repped. This happens with almost EVERY release, hyped or not but especially with the hyped ones. I can honestly say this is not what I was hoping for. The only thing SB about this shoe is the tongue tag.

Last edited:
you all know how its gonna go, people gonna say "pass"

closer to RD, on feet pics, hype building...people gonna say "man these are growing on me"

RD comes people gonna say "SMH i really wanted these, EFF all bots"

lol they look like a combination of 1s that came out not too long ago that nobody wanted (you guys know which ones I am talking about). Easy pass then, easy pass now.

Back
Top Bottom