2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked these up for my brother that's in the army he's gonna be surprised when he gets home haha

No lie fambs lol.

Nike has been hitting us over the head since like october with kicks and it looks like it will be even more crazy months of buying shoes this year.

im thinking about some of them temples and pissed I didnt buy them atomic reds for $53 off nike.I know I can get for $70 plus shipping but $53 was crazy.

I guess I'm one of the few that like the collab. Somehow it'll still be impossible to get.

I guess I'm one of the few that like the collab. Somehow it'll still be impossible to get.

Ditto. Don't understand all the hate surrounding this collab and now people being exiled to the ther thread. It's a collab between 2 brands. Just like Benny gold and nike SB. Just like diamond supply co and nike SB. Like supreme and nike SB.

I can understand how the allure of this collab will attract all the noobs and hypebeasts. Thats the shoe game tho.

Regardless, a def cop for me.

Last edited:
What really blows is that the guys that skated jays back in the day , nike friends excluded, won't get these. I know I have little chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
DQM in new york got the snake skins and thermal laces for retail, in store only. Also dropping the 510s like everybody else saturday - $120 though.

Do you guys know how limited the 510 are gonna be?

Super limited

Side note of the green nightmares ... " sleep late on march 15th

Why can't I find dunks on deadstock and these links keep getting posted like nothin..

Can't wait for my 510's to come in from radio

Back
Top Bottom