2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I went back and edited my post to reflect why I said that...I'm not sure what BP is talking about, or if they are mixed up or trolling or what.... or maybe they know something no one else does or is saying about the release? Is it possible they drop next weekend?...I guess anything is, it would just surprise me for the reasons I mentioned.
well BP just tweeted me back confirming that the SOMP is releasing next weekend. 

but i can't say i'm not still skeptical. probably will still question it until i hear it from somewhere else too.

Trying to hunt down a pair of all white lows in a size 11 for my little cousin. If anybody sees one for retail-ish, LMK

Tactics bro. Tactics.

Nice to see another Bay Area SB fan in here. I'm so mad I missed out on the Supreme Niner Satin colorway jacket this morning!!!

So is the ankle padding on the 510s thick like the UCS or thinner like the Tiffs? For me that determines whether I go TTS or half up.

Tactics bro. Tactics.

Nice to see another Bay Area SB fan in here. I'm so mad I missed out on the Supreme Niner Satin colorway jacket this morning!!!

No size 11 at Tactics, thanks though. That Supreme Niner jacket is badass!! I was lucky enough to score one this morning.

anybody here shop at Image? I have a couple of pairs I want to unload. Obviously I'd prefer the 85/15 over the 80/20 @ FCNY, but I know FC is the most reputable and most viewed consignment website so I'm wary about dropping off kicks at Image and having them sit forever..

Appreciated as always NT fam.

As mints said, those dudes are good peoples. I don't really like FCNY, mainly the atmosphere and the people. I stop by after work in business casual attire just to browse and price check - and occasionally even to shop (believe it or not, I have gotten deals there occasionally over the years) and they're on their uppity steez. (My dude, you work at a sneaker store - how judgmental you gonna be to the next man). Meanwhile, if I roll through on the weekend rocking a Snow Beach, everybody wants to be my best friend.

Image is cool. Their traffic is decent. I've certainly sold a fair amount of stuff through them and they are quite reliable, down to earth, personable dudes. Some of the higher priced stuff can take a while to sell, but honestly that's the case anywhere.

I feel like SBs don't really do all that well in consignment shops in general, especially on the East coast. My sense is that the market is better in Cali.

Lol I dont pay retail for GRs. So if I cant cop on discount I keep it moving. As far as the SH2 im just trying to break even on the first pair that I copped. I cashed out because I was out of the country when they came out so I copped presale before I left (I was trippin lol) Ended up getting a 2nd pair on discount so im trying to sell my first pair.

You can say what you want, but not a single pair you have for sale on that page is reasonably priced. I'm not hating - get what you can get, but just own it.

I think I have a pretty "purist" reputation around here, but I'm the first to admit that I've made a profit of selling kicks many times in my life.

SPoT just added more sizes of the Snake Eyes again. Struck out on my 9.5 earlier but just went back to check the sizes and they had updated.

As mints said, those dudes are good peoples. I don't really like FCNY, mainly the atmosphere and the people. I stop by after work in business casual attire just to browse and price check - and occasionally even to shop (believe it or not, I have gotten deals there occasionally over the years) and they're on their uppity steez. (My dude, you work at a sneaker store - how judgmental you gonna be to the next man). Meanwhile, if I roll through on the weekend rocking a Snow Beach, everybody wants to be my best friend.

Image is cool. Their traffic is decent. I've certainly sold a fair amount of stuff through them and they are quite reliable, down to earth, personable dudes. Some of the higher priced stuff can take a while to sell, but honestly that's the case anywhere.

I feel like SBs don't really do all that well in consignment shops in general, especially on the East coast. My sense is that the market is better in Cali.
You can say what you want, but not a single pair you have for sale on that page is reasonably priced. I'm not hating - get what you can get, but just own it.

I think I have a pretty "purist" reputation around here, but I'm the first to admit that I've made a profit of selling kicks many times in my life.
repped. thanks for the input.

Got these today, one of my favorites

You're right because these are priced to negotiate and priced at the price id get rid of them for. I sell shoes as a side hustle to make a profit so I can keep my money rotating by copping more pairs not to break even lol...and yes ive for sure made a lot of money off selling shoes but that money is spent on buying shoes from other sellers helping them make money for whatever they need it for. I think the only people who don't understand that concept are people who do not sell shoes themselves. Im sure you know where im coming from but maybe not.

​
Dude, why is livestock getting these random Nike SB dunks in stock??? I thought they lost their SB account years ago.
Not sure, they've been putting up an sb each day for the past week, Tue was Civilist's, Wed WOF's and today Black Rains, who knows

Back
Top Bottom