2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

even if it says in peoples carts on ccs, keep trying to add to cart until there is a sold out tweet sent out

it works the same way as eastbay ftl etc

Struck out on a sz 14. Had the early link to SPOT but they didn't even put my sz up. Not giving up yet

dont sleep on Atlas and Tactics     
nthat.gif

That would suck if you guys get Tiff'd again by CCS.  I'd definitely call and complain and ask why that's not explicitly written on the site.

copped 2 pair, and got 2 that im picking up at local shops today, i THINK my local skateshop is doing phone orders, or they might get put up on their website today or tomorrow

fk.. looks like it's hitting up the stores later today for me. I would like to have a pair but I'm not completely sold on them so I won't fret if I miss out.

for the tiffs it was first backordered until the monday after, then became one week after and i think mine didnt ship until 10 days later

Thanks for the info. I guess if i'm lucky i'll get them by the end of the month. It seemed like the premiers were much easier to cop, perhaps because I got the non branded ones.

Thank you for whoever released a 510 size 9 on NDC! I actually thought it wouldn't be this hard. But yea there are other sites which will have them for release later like Skatewarehouse and Vertical Urge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom