2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

card declined on SPOT, I don't know why smh....copped off NDC...

It was probably your credit card company. They're going hard on fraudulent activity ever since the target incident. My card got declined when I tried to order over there also because I live in NY and they think the purchase is being made in Tampa. I called them to let them know and didn't have a problem after that

Now give it some hours and get your phones ready for the west coast to wake up and start opening and you can possibly cop if you missed out

Got the OOS on NDC, but copped off of Premier.  Pretty surprising to see that these are selling out that quickly within minutes. Can't wait to have these in my hand.

Last edited:
Looks like it was an easy cop for most people. Congrats. I'm kinda happy I didn't see anyone carrying my size so I wasn't tempted. I picked up the royal tiempos this morning so I'm good for March I think.* 

*famous last words 

card declined on SPOT, I don't know why smh....copped off NDC...

Me too! I do know why though lol. I grabbed the wrong card, read the numbers off the card but put the wrong expiration date. SMH. Now I just have to hope that I'm okay with TTS, was hoping to cop half size up also just in case since the Diamonds seemed to run big. I did miss out on that free shipping, oh well.

ugh... the one pair of shoes I really want and I go out drinking last night and sleep thru the releases....
510's sold out faster than I thought. i copped off premier but my friend couldnt get his
frown.gif
Skatewarehouse is still doing their release at 10 am I think. And CCS still has sizes available. So there are still places to cop for all of you.

how are the tiempos?? I'm on the fence with them. gonna swing by a local shop later to see them in person. what's better royal or the bred colorway??
Looks like it was an easy cop for most people. Congrats. I'm kinda happy I didn't see anyone carrying my size so I wasn't tempted. I picked up the royal tiempos this morning so I'm good for March I think.* 

*famous last words 

Back
Top Bottom