2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whats the going rate for worn 2x cigar citys with og everything. Also DS melvins in both colorways sz 10? Your help is much appreciated

I'm surprised Supreme NY didn't get these today.
i thought that is where you copped. or were you just there for the saturday 'preme restock?

edit: NM - there probably wasn't a restock today as there was no new in-store stuff.

Last edited:
This was the Dunk that started it all for me, i think it was around 2003.  Which Dunk started everyone else's addiction?

King scumbag is at it again

Shoutout to siye siye for helping me cop my homie a size 12 from Atlas! And a huge shoutout to @ddash for helping me find that rare size 13! I truly appreciate the help from everyone else too!

i thought that is where you copped. or were you just there for the saturday 'preme restock?

edit: NM - there probably wasn't a restock today as there was no new in-store stuff.
I was there at 11:00 am genuinely thinking they'd have the 510s. When I got inside I asked and they said they didn't have em. Picked up a Kings sweatshirt in grey instead
nthat.gif

Then walked over to DQM at 11:30 am - was about 7 or 8 people deep. I got scared because 3 people wanted size 11s before me, maybe I took the last one. Either way that means they must've had a pretty deep stack of FSRs. Probably still have lots to go.. I feel like people have slept on DQM in recent memory.

I'm guessing they'll just drop at a later date. 

Probably too busy with their SS14 drop right now...
Yeah been seeing people lining up every morning on every weekend.

What are the next sb's coming out? So far 2014 releases have been fire with the YOTHs, Tiffs, 510s. I feel like every "theme" release is the best so far .

What are the next sb's coming out? So far 2014 releases have been fire with the YOTHs, Tiffs, 510s. I feel like every "theme" release is the best so far .

Things have been a bit quiet on the news feed. S.O.M.P.S. and the AJ1xSB next weekend... other than that not much yet. I wouldn't mind a bit of a break... this is getting a bit exhausting. :lol:

I was there at 11:00 am genuinely thinking they'd have the 510s. When I got inside I asked and they said they didn't have em. Picked up a Kings sweatshirt in grey instead
nthat.gif

Then walked over to DQM at 11:30 am - was about 7 or 8 people deep. I got scared because 3 people wanted size 11s before me, maybe I took the last one. Either way that means they must've had a pretty deep stack of FSRs. Probably still have lots to go.. I feel like people have slept on DQM in recent memory.

Yeah been seeing people lining up every morning on every weekend.
that kings long sleeve is a nice piece. i think people are sleeping on it. i got a riot tee and anarchy tee online on thursday. debated the competition taped seams for a bit, but i think i want the F1 or the north face collab jacket instead.

yeah DQM seems like a good spot to go - i'm guessing they will get the SOMP and depending on the weather it may be worth it to go there vs. trying to cop online. i only live 10 min walk away. supreme is walking distance for me too, but with all the s/s '14 madness i just kind of want to avoid it for SBs.

Nike SB X Nigel Sylvester S.O.M.P. - March 8th

AJ1 X SB - March 15th

its pretty obvious who they are bro...just block them, its not like theyre gonna all of a sudden change their ways and be super helpful.
see bruh.....you don't have the slightest clue as to exactly just how helpful I am to multiple people on NT....

I just don't feel like being around THIS type of attitude....
Originally Posted by luckykidtay  
lmao i hope you trip and fall today lol
Respect dude! For taking it in strides!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone cop any SB merch or anything from Unite with the 60% off promocode "theend" that I posted earlier? Theres a lot of nice stuff on there including g shocks, herschel supply, timberland, etc. Also posting about it again in case anyone didnt see my post earlier since the thread is moving fast today lol

Last edited:
I wonder what other cool cws are gonna come out for sbs since the start of the year has been pretty great

Back
Top Bottom