2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The 510's are nice in hand. I just went in my local in TX at 4:00PM and got a size 13 for a friend in Cali. I love throwing oops. Was a one pair limit btw.

You guys in this thread are great overall. I was passing on this release, but was able to help out 7 people in my local sneaker group because of posts here and my own quick fingers. People get so confused when you try to help them out like "what is in it for you?".

Some day hopefully I can learn how to contribute more here (only one skate shop consistently gets SBs in my town and they sell out the back) but for now just wanted to say thanks a lot. Made a bunch of people happy today with your help.

Last edited:
saw some dude rocking the tiffs at supreme this morning. gotta say they just don't seem to pop like the lows did back in the mid 2000s. Maybe I'm just older now and my tastes have changed but my gut reaction to tiffs lows used to be "hot d*mn!" but my reaction to tiff highs are "wtf are those things?"

The tiff highs pop if the croc leather is of good quality..well-detailed..out of my 3 pairs..only 1 of them look good..the other 2 look cheaply-made

did anyone that ordered from vertical urge ship yet or do they usually just ship business days? or at least get order confirmation?

So after seeing the 510s in hand at my local I hall passed them with the quickness. They're nice but not worth the QS price. They're GRs at beast. Iguanas > these personally.

So instead I scooped the Floridas and Snake Eyes

Quality on these is BEYOND on point. The croc print on the Floridas is 100 times the quality of the one on the overhyped tiffs.

Also did a comparison **** of Floridas vs MIAs

As co founder/co owner and a memeber of #TEAMDEADPOCKETS I am being really cheap on this pair of kicks I want.The shipping is really breaking the deal right now lol.Will keep you guys updated but Yes I am being cheap %100 lol.

So for the rest of the year I'm only going to cop:

SOMPs
Red supremes
Those black-tan-teal lows when they drop

And I should be good for 2014

Back
Top Bottom