2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I prefer low shoes to high shoes in general but the sb lows look to wide imo.

My favorite shoe now and of all time is a clean a** pair of lo white converse.I buy 2 new pair every summer.

Last edited:

I prefer low shoes to high shoes in general but the sb lows look to wide imo.

My favorite shoe now and of all time is a clean a** pair of lo white converse.I buy 2 new pair every summer.
I think that's what throws the lows off for me when it comes to SBs. They definitely look a bit more wide and "fluffy" compared to the highs.

Any of you guys prefer highs over lows? It might just be a sneaker thing period but lows don't appeal to me as much as the highs do. 

I've always leaned towards lows. In the early 2000's when I started seriously getting into sneakers, stuff like Bisons and the co.JP colorways really drew me in.

Lows for me but I just realized I prolly have about the same number of highs.

I think someone was asking for 510s with black laces. I decided to take a couple shots. Hope you guys enjoy.

Hope these look decent on Mac/PC as I am always on mobile.
Black laces when the tongue is not showing and orange laces when it is. Anyone agree?

Last edited:
Over the years, I've come to prefer highs as well.  But back when I started collecting SB's it was all about the lows.  All day every day.  

Nike SB was built on the shoulders of the low-top Dunk.  

#Respect

Don't know if it was posted or not but I was at Nike Santa Monica earlier today and they still had some sizes of the 510's left.

Edit: also had snake eyes and valentines

Last edited:
Found a fellow NT SB head on eBay who was selling the Civilists in my size, haha. Said he'll hit me up on here and sell to me - awesome.

Saw the 510's in person but couldn't pull the trigger... Snake eyes have been tempting, especially cause they're sitting at NTNY and I work right around there 
roll.gif

Still hunting for some Koston Thai Temple High's in sz 9-10 for a decent price though... please. I'm forever kicking myself in the balls for not getting them for retail when they dropped 
nerd.gif

Saw the 510's in person but couldn't pull the trigger... Snake eyes have been tempting, especially cause they're sitting at NTNY and I work right around there 
roll.gif

Still hunting for some Koston Thai Temple High's in sz 9-10 for a decent price though... please. I'm forever kicking myself in the balls for not getting them for retail when they dropped 
nerd.gif
argh.... dam man. i just helped a fellow facebook nike sb group member out... got him a pair of thai temple ( not DS but still very good condition) for $85...locally...  theyre out there!

argh.... dam man. i just helped a fellow facebook nike sb group member out... got him a pair of thai temple ( not DS but still very good condition) for $85...locally...  theyre out there!
wow $85? even used that's still a steal! Good looks for helping the guy out, hopefully i get lucky one of these days too haha
smokin.gif

wow $85? even used that's still a steal! Good looks for helping the guy out, hopefully i get lucky one of these days too haha
smokin.gif
yeah check your local craigslist...thats how i found his! I remember the thai temple...not much people wanted them at the time from what i remember! The lows and hi was a must cop for me at the time! Still regret selling my lows!

EDIT:

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...efan-Janoski-Anthracite-Uni-red-Blk/PID=33328

brickhouse low for $69 if anybody is still looking for a pair.

Last edited:
Koston lows would've been a classic w/ a stuffed tongue... That was one of the scariest moments for me regarding sb's b/c of that thin tongue phase. Thank god Nike listened to their consumers or sale numbers.

yeah check your local craigslist...thats how i found his! I remember the thai temple...not much people wanted them at the time from what i remember! The lows and hi was a must cop for me at the time! Still regret selling my lows!

I remember the suede on those Koston lows were straight butter.  Such a sick shoe.  Just wished they had a stuffed tongue...
Good looks! and totally, I wasn't into either shoe until i found the lows at an outlet for like $50-something. My lows are beat as hell now, but I still need these highs haha

Back
Top Bottom