2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still pretty sad I missed my chance for an 11. The one time that I didn't check this thread, a link was posted.  I guess I will try to squeeze into the 10.5 I have now and hope my wide foot fits in it. 

Call the Mainlands around the bay. They had a size 12 at Stoneridge last weekend. Id cop and ship to you but the Mainlands here in Concord and Brentwood dont have them. But if you ever call Brentwood or Antioch for a pair you want and they have them in stock PM me and ill cop and ship to you. Concord has a lot of heat randomly lol thats where I copped my YOTHs

Last edited:
If you copped from Capsule its live inventory. As soon as I copped the 13 it said sold out when I clicked on it again.

Yeah after I had initially out in my card information, it said they were sold out when I went to submit. I tried again 10 minutes later and was able to submit. Long story short, I got shipping confirmation last night!

can anyone help me find civilists 11.5? much appreciated

Local Mainland out here in Cali has a size 12 PM me if you want them and I can call them today. But wont be able to drive down until Wed. Its about a 40 min drive for me but im willing to drive down.

Last edited:
Yeah after I had initially out in my card information, it said they were sold out when I went to submit. I tried again 10 minutes later and was able to submit. Long story short, I got shipping confirmation last night!

Congrats I cant wait to get my size 13 from them! I copped a lil while ago I was surprised they were still in stock! I was away from the thread for 6 hours lol

Call the Mainlands around the bay. They had a size 12 at Stoneridge last weekend. Id cop and ship to you but the Mainlands here in Concord and Brentwood dont have them. But if you ever call Brentwood or Antioch for a pair you want and they have them in stock PM me and ill cop and ship to you. Concord has a lot of heat randomly lol thats where I copped my YOTHs
Thanks for the heads up and availability to help me out. I'm actually within driving distance from either locations so I can actually go and check out what they have in stock. Much thanks to you, it now looks like I have another few shops to add to the list locally for upcoming and past releases.  

I'm not too fond of any low top shoe. Lows make my feet look bigger than they really are. I also really messed up my ankle playing ball in HS so now, even though it's healed perfectly fine, I wear almost exclusively highs. To buy a low it has to be something I feel that I NEED.
I feel you. While I didn't suffer any injuries due to lows, thankfully, I do only cop them if I know 100% that I want/need them 

Thanks for the heads up and availability to help me out. I'm actually within driving distance from either locations so I can actually go and check out what they have in stock. Much thanks to you, it now looks like I have another few shops to add to the list locally for upcoming and past releases.  

For sure no worries! Oh ok cool. Ever check out 510 when they have their last pair sales? I got lucky a few times lol...yea when I strike out on releases I wait up to 3 weeks to see if Mainland gets them since they get their pairs late and if they dont then I search ebay or kixify haha

It was meant to be lol. I definitely can't wait to get them in my hands

They are really nice! I had a size 12 I copped on release day but I never even tried them on since everyone was talking about the narrow toe box lol but I sold the 12 a few weeks ago finally and found my 13 today!

Sorry for back-to-back posts.

Dusted these off this weekend. Forgot how much I liked them. Underrated GR that sat forever. Scooped them from my local for like $50 if I remember correctly.

Nice! I got my pair from Martini when they had a fat online sale I think I copped for $50 too. They are sittin on my shoe rack I gotta wear them soon!

Got the Sequoia lows for $50 also when a local CCS was closing. I'm hoping the black spruce get to at least $60, I want a pair.

had to change my avi with all the stock avi comments a couple pages back...

ordered a 5 panel from supreme for my 510's when they get here from radio skate shop

cant wait to get some somp's in.

Lows for me too.  Since I think highs go best with jeans and I only wear jeans about a dozen times per year, I usually stick to lows unless I really like the colorway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom