2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

05 is the best I think. Looking back makes me pretty mad I only really started collecting in 06 and only watched the 05 releases from the sidelines. Wtf was I thinking?

05 is the best I think. Looking back makes me pretty mad I only really started collecting in 06 and only watched the 05 releases from the sidelines. Wtf was I thinking?
I think a majority of us are kicking ourselves for not getting certain releases and then years down the line we are saying "what was i thinking when i passed on those"!?!?

02 through 05 was such a run, but I'd have to go with 02 as the best year. Sharks, Wheat Lows, Denims and Premes are just 
mean.gif

I'm wearing my Bocas right now though to rep 2005. 9 years strong! 

02, 03 and 05 for me

i prefer the lows over the highs tho

but even in 02 and 03 you had some very underrated dunks, such as the lodens and takashis, couple of my favorite

Just turning 19, I feel like I got jipped. Looking back at the 2002-2009 list before I collected/was even old enough to collect just seems unfair 
eyes.gif
 Shelling out 250+ for releases I missed is just too much right now. Hopefully when I'm older, there will still be DS pairs to buy.

Just turning 19, I feel like I got jipped. Looking back at the 2002-2009 list before I collected/was even old enough to collect just seems unfair :rolleyes  Shelling out 250+ for releases I missed is just too much right now. Hopefully when I'm older, there will still be DS pairs to buy.

i guess theres one advantage of being old

even having a steady job, i wouldnt go back and pay the prices they are going for now, especially for 2002-2005

thats even if you can find a DS pair, let alone used in good condition

Quagmires are another release I don't understand why people go nuts over. 

They're so "meh" to me. 

I think the 09 has a more solid release list than 08, and for me personally I think that 04 is the most solid, damn I wish I had each one of those. Followed by 02, 05, 03, 07, 06, 09, 08

Quagmires are another release I don't understand why people go nuts over. 
They're so "meh" to me. 

The embroidery work on them is GONZO. I've got a pair that I just didn't care about when I first got them, and even with years of abuse they still look good without running at all. The only thing that's a little messed up is some bleeding from the red suede onto the midsole.

The embroidery work on them is GONZO. I've got a pair that I just didn't care about when I first got them, and even with years of abuse they still look good without running at all. The only thing that's a little messed up is some bleeding from the red suede onto the midsole.

I held them in hand back then and everything, not sure why I passed on them. Been hunting a 9.5 for what seems like a year now lol

Back
Top Bottom