2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ah sorry Im new here on NT 
eyes.gif
Welcome to NT

Apparently it was a cluster**** to get them online but I was on mobile and got through quick.

Thanks man ! Its been both a good and bad thing I found this site I cant stop myself from getting on a least a couple times a day 
roll.gif
So many deals get posted its amazing 
Welcome to NT! Yea I'm also new here as well and have always found the the info provided here extremely useful. Great members who all passionate about sneakers...

Now i'm salty i missed the fedex guy who was delivering my yoth. Stupid note on the door. I was here! 

Anyone have a 9.5 in the 510's for trade for a 9? I got these in a 9, but after all the talk about how tight the fit is I'm thinking going up .5 size is better. PM if you want to trade.

Why cant the SOMPs just sit around like the Made for Skates and the SH2s did?!

Pissed off once again a release day sneaks up on me after i scheduled a trip to be out of town.

Same thing happened to me with the UCS release which ended with me driving up to boston for them because I was going to be out of town the following weekend.

its not as big of a deterrent as you'd thinj..i know kids that resell, raffles are optimal to them. They will run around the state and enter into each stores raffle.

When it comes to bigger releases at malls like JB/Lebrons/HOH releases, they will go and put their name into the raffle 2 or 3 times in the same day, just come back to the store an hour later when another FTL employee is handleing the raffle line, they always win.

its not as big of a deterrent as you'd thinj..i know kids that resell, raffles are optimal to them. They will run around the state and enter into each stores raffle.

When it comes to bigger releases at malls like JB/Lebrons/HOH releases, they will go and put their name into the raffle 2 or 3 times in the same day, just come back to the store an hour later when another FTL employee is handleing the raffle line, they always win.
makes me feel like an idiot with my one ticket

Back
Top Bottom