2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol you would be surprised how many sellers flipped out on me on already when i offer 250. They think they are worth as much as the tiffany sb :rofl:
If you're talking about the recent tiff hi release, I personally think the black UCS are worth more but that's just me

See thats exactly what I think too I mean they are much more limited. Do you know how many pairs released? Cause the black only released at concepts right?

I'm like this as well. Rather not have to chase down a pair I missed for 3x retail in the future. I do the rare double up on absolute grails.
I still do chasing, just on my own time. I've tried to slow down my pick ups, and just waddling down my must own list. Keeps getting shorter, but there's a few items I'll never find/don't want to spend the money on.
The struggle.  I've slowed down major on chasing older pairs.  After landing a few of my main grails (Unkles being the main one), I'm at a point now where I am content getting the rest when I get them.  I've also slowed down on my current pickups.  Just don't think it makes much sense to double on every release when I can for example grab 6 different pairs of shoes as opposed to 3-4 pairs of the same shoe.

This has been going on for a few months at least. I know my local Footlocker has a tiny section with SBs, so does the same mall's Footaction and Champs. I think it's good for the brand to gain more exposure, just not at the cost of putting more mom and pops out of business.
Ahh I see! My footlocker/champs barely gets anything other than the latest basketball and Jordan's and usually only get the common trainers/runners. Even the HoH 40 minutes away barely gets anything good lol. Like you said though, good for Nike SB and hopefully not bad for the smaller shops.

Remember after tax they were ~250. 
I live In Oregon no tax 
happy.gif
 I always forget to include tax when buy shoes from people in other states lol

I live In Oregon no tax 
happy.gif
 I always forget to include tax when buy shoes from people in other states lol
Yeah, Im currently sitting on a pair of Size 5's. Pretty much the only shoe I want to "resell" and then Im out of that game, lol. But just using them as funding for other kicks is the plan. 

Hoping prices rise a little bit during the next holiday season. :tongue:

See thats exactly what I think too I mean they are much more limited. Do you know how many pairs released? Cause the black only released at concepts right?
Yeah, only released at Concepts in set but I don't ever remember hearing or reading a production number on them, just that they were pretty limited. Maybe someone else can chime in?

Yeah, Im currently sitting on a pair of Size 5's. Pretty much the only shoe I want to "resell" and then Im out of that game, lol. But just using them as funding for other kicks is the plan. 

Hoping prices rise a little bit during the next holiday season. :tongue:
Lol same I have a size 7 Tiffany sb high have you seen those things go for like 600+ On ebay waiting it out im pretty sure they will just go up in price

Nope. I was in line for local and actually bought my pair online before I got to the front of the shop. lol
Man so it was an easy cop online? I completely forgot about them when they released so mad at myself now lol

the Black UCS and the Branded Premiers should have higher resell value based on the principal the shoes were only on sale at ONE store and ONE website for the whole would.

Tiffs were shipped to every country in high amounts. Its obvious the diamond brand is what drives the price of that shoe.

the Black UCS and the Branded Premiers should have higher resell value based on the principal the shoes were only on sale at ONE store and ONE website for the whole would.

Tiffs were shipped to every country in high amounts. Its obvious the diamond brand is what drives the price of that shoe.
True but mostly the pairs that go for more seem to be the Gs pair im talking about the Tiffs

Hey NT I am in the market for a pair of Ugly Christmas Sweaters the Black version though. I see them on ebay all the time for 300+ But I never see them move I guess people really do not like them I personally do. What would you guys say is a reasonable price? I need a 7.5-8 In case anyone on here has a pair? Thanks!
Honestly, I've seen them go for close to retail. Not a terribly difficult shoe to get right now since Christmas season is over. Just keep looking, or contact  someone and try to get them to lower the price.

Honestly, I've seen them go for close to retail. Not a terribly difficult shoe to get right now since Christmas season is over. Just keep looking, or contact  someone and try to get them to lower the price.
Have you seen them go for that on ebay??

Have you seen them go for that on ebay??
Not really but as I've mentioned many times before, I work for Kixify and run the IG account. I've posted a pair in DS (or maybe VNDS,can't remember) condition for $240 + shipping which is almost retail (online). But as others have mentioned, you're looking at a lot of work to save $40 on this rare set.

Ah sorry Im new here on NT 
eyes.gif
No worries man! We all start out new, it's the other threads you gotta worry about being a new user on haha. Very helpful people in this thread, don't be afraid to ask questions, you will get answers. Sometimes, people can be salty, but never as salty as any of the other threads on this website. Good luck finding your pair!

Back
Top Bottom