2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry to hear about that man. That's some bs. So the first 3 left with a pair and you and the dude behind you were like "wtf? Since when does nike send a store 3 pairs?"

I was 4th in line behind the first 3. I can surely say that I WILL NEVER shop with NC again. The owner is a douche and thinks he's entitled to treat everyone like ****. They misinformed folks saying they had like 20 pairs the day before and to "come on by", trying to use the old bait & switch sales technique. He rolled in late, and took his time opening the shop when there were only 5 of us there. Giving everyone an attitude and the "don't bother me" look. When we asked him why only 3 pairs his answer was "what do you want me to do about it?", and he just grunted. Maybe theres a reason why his shelves are dusty and they have tons of old releases that are sitting there. As a fellow entrepreneur and business owner, I can surely say that this is the reason why your business model flops. It's all about relationships and building rapport with your customers, and this guy obviously doesn't give a rats *** about it.
i camped out for the tiff highs at nc they said they had only 15 pairs and i was number 15 tybg but i swear to god i saw 1 girl walk out with tiffs when i was sitting in line the day before release , they holding back on us and giving it to friends , shady

Should've blessed her with the pimp hand.

1.gif

She sleeps with the 9 on her side, at that point I'd be a deadman..

Sorry to hear about that man. That's some bs. So the first 3 left with a pair and you and the dude behind you were like "wtf? Since when does nike send a store 3 pairs?"
It's all good. Honestly I'm not salty about not getting a pair. I know how this game goes and I love the chase and excitement as a fan, and it stops there. I try not to get all caught up and stressed out. What I'm more salty about is every time I see someone run their business or brick & mortar this way, and then wonder why they aren't generating sales. All the dudes there were really cool, all trying to help each other locate another pair. I asked the owner the same question about Nike only sending them 3 pairs and his answer was "I don't know what to tell you". I called back after I left and his reply on the phone was "We just sold out, we didn't get that many pairs.", I asked "How many pairs did you get?", he started to skip around the question and I just hung up on him. SHADY for sure. 

Sorry didn't mean to come at you, I was on my phone when I read that and responded...I thought I was being clear about it being In store only but I guess saying "pretty sure" its in store only it could have been misleading or why you were clarifying or confirmed it. Its all good my dude.
Its all good fam

I was 4th in line behind the first 3. I can surely say that I WILL NEVER shop with NC again. The owner is a douche and thinks he's entitled to treat everyone like ****. They misinformed folks saying they had like 20 pairs the day before and to "come on by", trying to use the old bait & switch sales technique. He rolled in late, and took his time opening the shop when there were only 5 of us there. Giving everyone an attitude and the "don't bother me" look. When we asked him why only 3 pairs his answer was "what do you want me to do about it?", and he just grunted. Maybe theres a reason why his shelves are dusty and they have tons of old releases that are sitting there. As a fellow entrepreneur and business owner, I can surely say that this is the reason why your business model flops. It's all about relationships and building rapport with your customers, and this guy obviously doesn't give a rats *** about it.

i camped out for the tiff highs at nc they said they had only 15 pairs and i was number 15 tybg but i swear to god i saw 1 girl walk out with tiffs when i was sitting in line the day before release , they holding back on us and giving it to friends , shady

It's all good. Honestly I'm not salty about not getting a pair. I know how this game goes and I love the chase and excitement as a fan, and it stops there. I try not to get all caught up and stressed out. What I'm more salty about is every time I see someone run their business or brick & mortar this way, and then wonder why they aren't generating sales. All the dudes there were really cool, all trying to help each other locate another pair. I asked the owner the same question about Nike only sending them 3 pairs and his answer was "I don't know what to tell you". I called back after I left and his reply on the phone was "We just sold out, we didn't get that many pairs.", I asked "How many pairs did you get?", he started to skip around the question and I just hung up on him. SHADY for sure. 
This is from their Yelp. I guess I'm not the only one...

stars_map_very_large.png

9/3/2013

Beware, no returns. Only store credit, and you have to return merchandise within 10 days. Poor customer service. I won't be shopping here any longer. There are plenty of other awesome local skate shops with way better customer service.

stars_map_very_large.png

7/20/2011

I called last week, and earlier this week about the release of the Space Jam SBs. The lady who answered the phone said "We don't know when we're getting them in". Bunch of crap!, cuz this shoe has been hyped up the last couple of weeks. I know for certain, their phone has been blowin' up with calls. Then, a source told me that NC boardshop started selling the SJ SBs yesterday, 7/19/11. So, what's up with that? I thought these were specifically to be released on 7/23/11, as told by Nike SB. One word, shady.

stars_map_very_large.png

9/15/2012

Today I went to NC Boardshop to make a purchase on a pair of Nike SB Levi edition. When I asked for my size one of the coworkers came out with a pair in my size. But as he was bringing it out, he took off a sticker off the box. Pretty suspicious. So when I went to the register I asked about the price and they said they were $200 retail price. I bought it anyways, even though it was a bit pricey. But I had second thoughts about the price. So I called Circle-A located in downtown San Jose, they told me the retail price on the same pair of dunks were $135. When the guy took the sticker off the box, it was the original retail price of the shoes. NC Boardshop is a very unprofessional and shady business who rip people off. Please take my advice and save your money. I will no longer do business with them ever again.

Yep, sounds like he sold all but three to resellers. That or they put them directly on eBay. Shady indeed.

You're more of a man than me. No way I'm messing with a chick with a gun.
Women are emotional creatures. Act up and you just might get clapped up :smh:

I'll agree with you, but she has all the safe codes and bank account access also.. If she can ruin my life she doesn't need the gun..

The 9 she has is my old carry since upgrading to my 45 and the shotgun is located on my side also..

None of this stuff is necessary where I live but between being a pawnbroker and growing up between Bridgeport and new haven ct its a normal thing around here

Unique must get tons of poon what with all that irresistible cologne he wears.
You gotta pay if you want to play, you know. Also the luxury of not looking like a basic nter w/nt denim. Especially not rocking Disney t shirt but more power to you. Congrats on your twins b'day though. No love lost homie

Last edited:
Wow . I'm glad I didn't call NC on friday. Never been there and seems like might never will. ( on top that's like a 50 mile drive for bad customer service ) . Gonna stick to 510 and Atlas ....

stars_map_very_large.png

9/15/2012

Today I went to NC Boardshop to make a purchase on a pair of Nike SB Levi edition. When I asked for my size one of the coworkers came out with a pair in my size. But as he was bringing it out, he took off a sticker off the box. Pretty suspicious. So when I went to the register I asked about the price and they said they were $200 retail price. I bought it anyways, even though it was a bit pricey. But I had second thoughts about the price. So I called Circle-A located in downtown San Jose, they told me the retail price on the same pair of dunks were $135. When the guy took the sticker off the box, it was the original retail price of the shoes. NC Boardshop is a very unprofessional and shady business who rip people off. Please take my advice and save your money. I will no longer do business with them ever again.
well... dude is half right at least. Circle A a little more subtle when they gouge you 
laugh.gif

Well the luxury of not looking like a basic nter w/nt denim. Especially not rocking Disney t shirt but more power to you. Congrats on your twins b'day though. No love lost homie
All good. Instead of spanking it I did the real deed this morning so I'm placated.

NYC fam

just strolled by supreme today because it's a relatively nice day, wanted to see some of last thursday's drop in person.

anyway, they have some decent dunks in stock:

510s

Civilists

Valentine's Day

Snake Eyes

Gators

amongst some other GRs

it was a damn zoo in there (as usual) and the guys working there had the "i'm pretending like i hate my life so you don't talk to me" look on their faces (as usual). so i have no clue about sizes. but worth a look if you are interested in any of the above.

Last edited:
Just copped sz 10 SOMP's for 200$ shipped... AZ never gets anything exclusive :smh: Hoping I can find another pair to stock. These kicks go hardddd 8)

She sleeps with the 9 on her side, at that point I'd be a deadman..
9 as in a size 9? I don't know any chick that would bang a 9 unless she is a burly chick. Your typical females wrist would snap busting off a 9mm. Gun packs alot of punch. Maybe a. 22 or maybe a baby 9. A flat out 9 though. Might have to say it but "Ducktales"

Don't need em, but repped for doing a good thing
nthat.gif
Unfortunately didn't matter, no one wanted a size 7 I guess. Then someone posts the link to the eBay listing a few posts later 
tired.gif

For reference, they went for $140 + shipping (about $160 out the door) and that's the cheapest I've seen any size go for so far. Posted about a couple size 7.5's the other day selling for $165 but that's the closest I've seen in price.

9 as in a size 9? I don't know any chick that would bang a 9 unless she is a burly chick. Your typical females wrist would snap busting off a 9mm. Gun packs alot of punch. Maybe a. 22 or maybe a baby 9. A flat out 9 though. Might have to say it but "Ducktales"
"Wrist would snap busting off a 9mm."??  My friends and I are avid shooters and gun collectors, and the ladies in our group all shoot the same caliber as us no prob. I'm talking anything from a standard issue 9, 40/45, and even 223 long range shooting or sporting clays (12 gauge rifles). The wives have no issue shooting them at all, and they aren't burly by any means. 

Whats a "baby 9"? Are you talking about the size of the gun? Because if so, the smaller and more compact the gun the more punch and recoil it packs.  Full size 9's actually shoot much more smooth and with much less recoil.

My friends son shoots a .22 rifle lol.

Back
Top Bottom