2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

here is the pic

I was talking about you. Just clearly stating facts. Now that I know how old you really are I'm done with you. I thought you were in your mid thirties based off of your pics you post in the wdywtd thread. I see camping out overnight for years as really taken a toll on you. Good luck on your future endeavors though...As far as a invitation is concerned. Why would I meet up with someone that Has a pinched nerve, walks with limp, has a tire around his waist now your a street fighter. Cut it out. I would run laps around you. Every time you ask somebody to meet you at your camping chair. I'll just tell them to look at this pic and let me know if they ever showup:
once again, I ask "are you serious"!?
:rofl: you stay stalking me. You are a ***** talking behind your computer. You have hate for a man you've never even met and you stay remembering all these posts I've made weeks ago. You're a little boy :lol: don't underestimate the crazy white boy. I don't make threats behind a computer. Talk to me in person

roll.gif
you stay stalking me. You are a ***** talking behind your computer. You have hate for a man you've never even met and you stay remembering all these posts I've made weeks ago. You're a little boy
laugh.gif
don't underestimate the crazy white boy. I don't make threats behind a computer. Talk to me in person
were you at NTNY today?

Back
Top Bottom