2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does NYC get more sb's then socal?

Allocation really just varies depending on the sneaker. Nigel Sylvester is from NY, so I'm not surprised the SOMPs were widely available in NY—not to mention there's also 2 Nike flagships there.

Last edited:

I too am curious about this. Does NYC have more stores? Are their allocations larger? I can see NYC (and surrounding area) getting more if they have more stores... but not if Cali outnumbers NYC.

Injured_player_eating_popcorn.gif
I'm here watching the video allstardope allstardope posted last page like ... "Damn those SOB's scheming us :lol:

Indeed, the human race is like mushrooms, in the sense we are constantly fed **** and kept in the dark, paradoxically, by those looking out for our best interests :smh: :nerd:

And while it was much easier in NYC, for obvious reasons, there was exactly ONE store that released the SOMP Dunk in Chicago, which itself had 22-25 pairs. The thirst was real once we got closer to opening time. Camped out for four hours.

DXC pickup today. Have to rep my home state!
nthat.gif
Nice pickup!  How was DXC today?  I was thinking about going but money has been tight lately with all my pickups so going there wouldn't have been a good idea either.

I too am curious about this. Does NYC have more stores? Are their allocations larger? I can see NYC (and surrounding area) getting more if they have more stores... but not if Cali outnumbers NYC.
There's a lot
laugh.gif
just off the top of my head there's 2 blades, Supreme, NTNY, 21Mercer, Atmos harlem, DQM, DWH, 4 or 5 spots between BK and Queens that I know of but can't remember besides Homage and 1 place on Staten Island that I also know of but can't remember. I know I'm leaving out more than a couple that some other members can fill in. Then once you add Jersey, Westchester and LI.......I think SoCal still has more but we def have a lot.

There's a lot :lol: just off the top of my head there's 2 blades, Supreme, NTNY, 21Mercer, Atmos harlem, DQM, DWH, 4 or 5 spots between BK and Queens that I know of but can't remember besides Homage and 1 place on Staten Island that I also know of but can't remember. I know I'm leaving out more than a couple that some other members can fill in. Then once you add Jersey, Westchester and LI.......I think SoCal still has more but we def have a lot.
That place on SI actually received 0 pairs. I checked earlier. They're looking to get the SB x JB release though

What in the world did I miss all day. SMH, this beef between alp and unique got me missing Summerslam 98 on the WWE network

Georgetowns too clean. Nice consolation prize for sleeping on the shadow 1s.

Tiffs got me preferring SB Dunk highs over AJ1s at the moment. I don't care what y'all dudes say about the tiffs, I love that shoe man. I've been beating my first pair to the ground

Is no one else wondering WHY THE **** did they put that "NIKE" on the back of the Georgetown's? Ruined a clean colorway for me. And the patent leather on the UNC's has me a little annoyed too. Pass on both sadly.

Georgetowns too clean. Nice consolation prize for sleeping on the shadow 1s.

Tiffs got me preferring SB Dunk highs over AJ1s at the moment. I don't care what y'all dudes say about the tiffs, I love that shoe man. I've been beating my first pair to the ground

The fact that I had 4 pairs (2 personal, 2 "oops") of shadow 1s and let them all go for $180 kills me to this day. Shoe grew on me so much once I let them go. Now impossible to find for under 300 in my size. As for the tiffs, I hope I share that feeling soon lol. I will literally wear that shoe everday in the summer.

There's a lot :lol: just off the top of my head there's 2 blades, Supreme, NTNY, 21Mercer, Atmos harlem, DQM, DWH, 4 or 5 spots between BK and Queens that I know of but can't remember besides Homage and 1 place on Staten Island that I also know of but can't remember. I know I'm leaving out more than a couple that some other members can fill in. Then once you add Jersey, Westchester and LI.......I think SoCal still has more but we def have a lot.

Staten Island spot doesn't have Nike SB account anymore. :frown:

They used the NIKE on the back because the Georgetown colorway from the original BTTYS pack was on a terminator and not a dunk IIRC.

Anything but what is releasing would be a travesty. Glad they stayed true to the BTTYS roots while still making it a dunk

The fact that I had 4 pairs (2 personal, 2 "oops") of shadow 1s and let them all go for $180 kills me to this day. Shoe grew on me so much once I let them go. Now impossible to find for under 300 in my size. As for the tiffs, I hope I share that feeling soon lol. I will literally wear that shoe everday in the summer.

Be patient man :lol: prices are dropping slowly but surely. Definitely going to have a restock whether it be on NDC, a random NT or some shop site. I have a feeling these will be back

They used the NIKE on the back because the Georgetown colorway from the original BTTYS pack was on a terminator and not a dunk IIRC.

Anything but what is releasing would be a travesty. Glad they stayed true to the BTTYS roots while still making it a dunk
@TJB679   @af1 1982  didn't realize. Just looked them up and saw. Like the idea of staying true to the roots but still doesn't change how I feel about the look 
ohwell.gif
 Thanks for the information. Repped!

Is no one else wondering WHY THE **** did they put that "NIKE" on the back of the Georgetown's? Ruined a clean colorway for me. And the patent leather on the UNC's has me a little annoyed too. Pass on both sadly.

I don't like the "Nike" logo on the back of the Georgetowns, otherwise I would consider copping.
Know your history. I love that they put it on the back

23-03-2011_nike_terminator_graphite_detail4.jpg

terminator2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom