2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

165 Shipped A Good Price On DS Levi's Blk/Red? Thanks
Definitely can get a better price. Check my posts a page or two back. Got a NDS pair for $75 shipped.

The Blue ones are the ones that were limited and hold more value.

Last edited:
Toial impluse buy.

Legit check on this pair

Looks like the real deal to me. Just want that second opinion since I dont normally mess with lows

Last edited:
Considering they came out 10 yrs ago.....you think it would be that easy?
Couple months about they were all over eBay now they either running for 400+ or beat !

What would you consider a "decent price" and what size are you?
10-11 . And if you have tht size and willing to let them go . Hit my inbox lets discuss a transaction .

Last edited:

I made the mistake of purchasing these without posting them on here for a fake check...
I can post more pics if needed, someone please help me out!

Mr Nike SB just posted a video regarding the set release dates for SBs. Sounds like it might be for real.

Really. Nike needs to step off with that ****. Leave that for bball shoes.

SBs are my retreat from the giant headache known as JB. It affects me less than others since i get most of my kicks online. Still tho....
All the hypebeasts will come out for any Jordan related SB. It's gonna be a lot worse now if SB accounts really have set release dates. With all the hype surrounding the concords, I hope a lot of people pass up on the SPoT dunks coming out next week.

Couple months about they were all over eBay now they either running for 400+ or beat !
10-11 . And if you have tht size and willing to let them go . Hit my inbox lets discuss a transaction .
I've been looking for them for a few years bc I'm not willing to pay that. There was a dude on Craigslist in the DMV a few months ago who had a pair in 11.5 he was going to let go for less than 250, I'm still kicking my *** for passing.

Back
Top Bottom