2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With all the release date talk and with the Concord SBs having this specific release date, it's good right now to solidify your relationships with your local shops and make sure. I will be leaving my current place here and heading back to California in the next month and a half and while I'm gonna miss it out here, it's nice to know that I can always call these guys up and they are willing to hold a pair for me to purchase at retail. I encourage everyone here to help each other out as well. While this new thing with Quickstrikes not bode well, I can rest knowing that I can count on a few people in here to help people out just because of their shared passion for the sneakers.

With that thought, I will be returning to the Bay Area in late April/Early May. Bay Area folks, hit me up and we can help each other out. 8)

What's the going rate for the nontourage dunks? Is 250 too much for a ds sz 10?

Way too much fam, I'm the same size and I've seen them in 175-200 range. Actually I was looking at a pair last night for 180$ on the other site.

I would hate for SBs to have release dates, people like civickid have the correct attitude when it comes to this. I wonder if shops will even follow that BS, they've been doing well the way things are now. I doubt shops want a bunch of campers and crowds.

Last edited by a moderator:
rif.la has a pair of Levis size 12 for $150

http://rif.la/show_item.php?id=62540
I've seen them cheaper around here 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Coming for those soon...lol
Really. Nike needs to step off with that ****. Leave that for bball shoes.

SBs are my retreat from the giant headache known as JB. It affects me less than others since i get most of my kicks online. Still tho....
PREACH!

So I forgot to take fancy photos of my BHM lows last night (you guys will be aight lol) but I took them out of the box last night just to admire the detail. The suede on the toebox is insane!! Buttery doesn't even cut it, that is easily the softest suede that I have ever felt on a nike product.

I've got some older releases; blue box, black box, silver box etc. but is this suede a different quality of recent releases? 

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Most of you guys here MIGHT not know but I do YouTube videos as well. It's kinda like a "Mr. Me Too" thing but I don't mind. These are for my recent Nike Dunk SB Born in the USAs I got. Enjoy!

Last edited:
With all the release date talk and with the Concord SBs having this specific release date, it's good right now to solidify your relationships with your local shops and make sure. I will be leaving my current place here and heading back to California in the next month and a half and while I'm gonna miss it out here, it's nice to know that I can always call these guys up and they are willing to hold a pair for me to purchase at retail. I encourage everyone here to help each other out as well. While this new thing with Quickstrikes not bode well, I can rest knowing that I can count on a few people in here to help people out just because of their shared passion for the sneakers.

With that thought, I will be returning to the Bay Area in late April/Early May. Bay Area folks, hit me up and we can help each other out.
glasses.gif
Welcome back to the beastly streets of the Bay Area, where kids camp for everything....

Those are real clean.  I had the Strummers a while back and sold them.  Never rocked them.  These have a lil more pop than the the Strummers did.
Yeah its a great shoe. I think the strummers are all suede, the suede/leather combo really makes these look good imo
How The Quality On Those? Looks Very Dope
I think the quality is great. Nice suede and leather. I picked these up for about retail plus shipping and i think they are well worth it if you have the chance to pick them up

Passed on BLACK & TANS when they dropped.

Saw them in person a few months back and made me rethink...

Would love to see them with a Cream lace swap that matches the midsole.... Any takers?

Did you have another SN civickid? (heatking?)

@sunshine: those derbys are legit, i love mine. Did any of your offers get accepted (derbys or 3ms)?

I have only gone for the roller derbys so far. Offered dude 180. His counteroffer was 200. Dont want to pay that. Now I am going to make an offer for the 3Ms

Back
Top Bottom