2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that pic of Concords at Black Sheep might be old, as in from when they first released too....just sayin'

Last edited:
Anybody ever own these? There's a pair on the bay for a decent price in my size...they remind me of the birch dunks but I'm jw how similar the colors actually are

I have those very nice shoes! Soft suede!

that pic of Concords at Black Sheep might be old, as in from when they first released too....just sayin'
Could be, that thought never crossed my mind lol...remember seeing this IG video on their page so what's in those boxes could be what they're releasing on Saturday

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply bro..think they're listed for like $90 shipped DS and I think they look slick but some of the pics I've seen make that gray look more like the birch's while some of them look more neutral

They're a very light gray.
The material is similiar to the the YOTH's, if you have those or have felt them.

Could be, that thought never crossed my mind lol...remember seeing this IG video on their page so what's in those boxes could be what they're releasing on Saturday

Yeah if those boxes were full then the pic on Instagram could definitely be a current one. Makes you wonder why they would have held so many back, not to mention how many did they receive when they first dropped if they were able to hold back that many.

that's what I was saying about BlackSheep holding on to that much stock. 7.5-13 is 11 pairs alone. add 2 more for 5.5 and 6.5 makes it 13. That pic has 35+ pairs easy. No way they woulda held on to 3+ FSRs for a year. I understand FNL doing that as they receive thousands of pairs, but a shop? I can't imagine that they got more than 100 pairs for last year's release and if they did holding on to a 1/3 of it. 1 FSR sure.

Last edited:
they also have a pair of Tiffs (sz 10.5) for $500...support your local.

http://www.ridefourever.com/see/nike_sb/dunk_high_premium_sb_diamond
$500...smdh
Yes like many shops they did mark their prices up, on release day they sold them for 216, they originally were going to sell them for 250 but then changed it the day of release.  Also they got 26 pairs in of the Tiffs but only had 9 pairs to sell for the release day.  Also they never have 13's of any of the limited shoe's......just saying, not trying to promote just help others sorry.

I'm not 100% sure, but the first blue box venoms had the pre retool sole. I don't know when exactly they shifted on them so there may be some in the blue box too, but by the time they were in the brown it had the new sole.

Back
Top Bottom