2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CNY, branded Premiers, 510s, SOMP all touched $200 out the gate and GRs like all whites sold out all over. 

SB hype is back, but collectors are in denial.
well said. I used to collect years ago (pee wee hermans, P. Rod 1's, etc) but chilled for a while because they just weren't doing it for me anymore.

SB hype is definitely making a comeback

well said. I used to collect years ago (pee wee hermans, P. Rod 1's, etc) but chilled for a while because they just weren't doing it for me anymore.

SB hype is definitely making a comeback
Same era I got into SBs. I had both those shoe, too. I liked skating them, so collecting the more wild concepts really wasn't appealing. I'm glad the more recent releases are a lot more wearable than the shoes people label "grails". 

Same era I got into SBs. I had both those shoe, too. I liked skating them, so collecting the more wild concepts really wasn't appealing. I'm glad the more recent releases are a lot more wearable than the shoes people label "grails". 
Feels that way anyway. Part of the reason I stepped away from SB's was the outrageous resale prices on those "grails"

Outrageous then... Lol. Now they seem tame

Got my SOMPs this afternoon! Was worried after one of my local shops sold em with no warning

had to break out the 510s on a nice day in the city

CNY, branded Premiers, 510s, SOMP all touched $200 out the gate and GRs like all whites sold out all over. 
SB hype is back, but collectors are in denial.
I don't know man. I've been into SB for years and I remember those "hype" years and this doesn't feel like anything near it.

still salty about the SOMP situation in the Bay Area :smh:

love seeing the pics though. one day they will be mine...one day

I don't know man. I've been into SB for years and I remember those "hype" years and this doesn't feel like anything near it.

I think it's gone up a bit in the past year or so, but nothing like the peak years.

still salty about the SOMP situation in the Bay Area
mean.gif

love seeing the pics though. one day they will be mine...one day
Just wait it out. I've seen prices dropping already. Most resellers aren't getting what they'd thought they'd get for them and they're panicking.

Just wait it out. I've seen prices dropping already. Most resellers aren't getting what they'd thought they'd get for them and they're panicking.

definitely trying to stay patient. it's just so damn hard sometimes :lol:

Just a few more days until I get these Civilists in and the salt-in-wound feeling about missing the SOMP's will feel a little better........lol

for those of you wondering why you cant win a pair at a fair/good price, thank this dude...

Last edited:
identity boardshop in buena park isn't taking phone orders till tomorrow… 
frown.gif
 If they taking any even… so the sales Kid says..

Back
Top Bottom