2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these hyperstrikes are taking the fun out of this ! Too much stress ! Also , if I had an SB account and a limited release , I would hook up my regulars !  Same profit margin ! I'm expecting my local to announce a raffle for Saturdays release . Its just my opinion but I got over 200 pairs of sneakers from that shop so why do I lose out to somebody whose only goal is to make some money and never show up again ?  No reward for loyalty ?

All the Mainlands in the bay should be getting their March GRs in today. FSR up to size 12 for the 510s today or next Wednesday in Brentwood. Had FSR in the valentines earlier today. No word on SOMPS. Just FYI. Tried on those Janoski frees they fit half size big and I have wide feet lol just a heads up for anyone copping on discount online.

Last edited:
I THINK SOME OF YOU FORGOT THAT THERE IS NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IN HERE.

PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER.

Last edited:
"REMINDER: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE. DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT. IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION. DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING. DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION. POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE. POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY. POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY. USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG. REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY."

Look I understand that everyone wants to help each other out and spread the love but be smart about how you're doing it. @skywalkerOG
 you need to edit that and put it in your sig. If you guys have trade talk or deals you wanna hash out, PM that immediately to the person that you wanna do that deal with. Mods can be really finicky with the way they enforce the rules sometimes but we must remain in the safe zone. I don't wanna see anyone get banned because they were trying to provide help or info and got caught in the crossfire of a BAN HAPPY MOD. 

THIS.... but seriously? a ban happy mod? I wouldn't expect that coming from you considering you have ushered me in here in the past to help restore order to the thread.

I give this thread kudos over all other threads considering how well the "regulars" hold it down but to put it out there that the "mods" are foul isn't cool at all.

THIS.... but seriously? a ban happy mod? I wouldn't expect that coming from you considering you have ushered me in here in the past to help restore order to the thread.

I give this thread kudos over all other threads considering how well the "regulars" hold it down but to put it out there that the "mods" are foul isn't cool at all.
C'mon @bigj505. Maybe "ban happy" was a little extreme in choice of words, but I was just trying to point out the fact that we need to police ourselves accordingly and make the message stick. That's it. I wasn't trying to personally attack you or ANY other mod here.

Cole Haans?
You talking about lunargrand? those are nice man and superlight. I was thinking of getting a pair at the outlet but they didnt have the size in colour I wanted. I needed winter boots first though, so I got the boots instead.

I'm not going to even try to get the AJxSB collab lol. or will i... prob not. Stressed too much about tiffs while on vacation and didnt get em.

C'mon @bigj505
. Maybe "ban happy" was a little extreme in choice of words, but I was just trying to point out the fact that we need to police ourselves accordingly and make the message stick. That's it. I wasn't trying to personally attack you or ANY other mod here.

that's the way it came off... making the moderators the bad guys so the locals could look good while stating the rules. I appreciate you regulars because you do hold it down. that comment just kinda got to me since the "ban happy" mods don't even frequent NT like that anymore.

Is 200 shipped fair for DS nontourages?

Glad to see people get their SOMPs. Trying to hook another NTer up with an extra size I was able to procure.

Back
Top Bottom