2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is 200 shipped fair for DS nontourages?

Glad to see people get their SOMPs. Trying to hook another NTer up with an extra size I was able to procure.
I think +/-$200 is the usually BIN rate..I've seen some auctions end between $160-$180 before though

I always see people getting these steals on eBay but I can't be the only one that gets robbed at the last second on the regular.  I was the high bidder on some 8/10 Pushead 1s, set my highest bid to $185 and it sat like that for 3-4

days.  I got an alert on my phone that was the auction was ending and by the time I got to my computer somebody outbid me by 1 dollar.  This happens more than I'd like to admit.  

Last edited:
After all this 3 way 5 way double blue jay stuff has anyone tripped over a 9.5 SOMP for retail?

I always see people getting these steals on eBay but I can't be the only one that gets robbed at the last second on the regular.  I was the high bidder on some VNDS Pushead 1s, set my highest bid to $185 and it sat like that for 2 days.  I got an alert on my phone that was the auction was ending and by the time I got to my computer somebody outbid me by 1 dollar.  This happens more than I'd like to admit.  
people generally don't bid until the last second. Having the highest bid for any amount of time is meaningless unless you win it. Also you don't know if that guy was willing too pay an astronomical amount for those kicks, eBay (rightfully so) just outbids the next highest bidder.

@john00 stop being a mini mod. You did it 3x in two days :smh:

Just let it be. No reason trying to scare Skywalker into deleting his pic of the 4 pairs he purchased because it's a "stock room" pic. And then you scold him for helping another member out. Then the icing on the cake... You call the mods "ban happy". Perhaps a warning at best would've came from members helping members.

Smh, you need to reevaluate your role on this site.

people generally don't bid until the last second. Having the highest bid for any amount of time is meaningless unless you win it. Also you don't know if that guy was willing too pay an astronomical amount for those kicks, eBay (rightfully so) just outbids the next highest bidder.

I always see people getting these steals on eBay but I can't be the only one that gets robbed at the last second on the regular.  I was the high bidder on some 8/10 Pushead 1s, set my highest bid to $185 and it sat like that for 3-4
days.  I got an alert on my phone that was the auction was ending and by the time I got to my computer somebody outbid me by 1 dollar.  This happens more than I'd like to admit.  
Like J jli119 said, a lot of times activity doesn't happen until the final minutes of an auction. I used to use an eBay sniper that automated my bid within a set amount of time so I'm sure there's some people that still do that.

Screw it, I'll just stick to BIN. 
glasses.gif

Today I find out if that seller from HI was legit, package finally sorted through my local sort facility and should be in the mail today.

dudes that ordered from zadeh, did your order come in?

just checking some of the things he is selling and those are grey market jordan 11s he has up for sale, so beware in general

Not at all. I love mine. Following another NTer's lead, I bought some gold laces on fully laced and I'll have the lace swap soon. Such a dope pair, one of my new favorites.
I think youre going to be disappointed by fully laced gold laces, those laces are more like a dark mustard gold, dont mesh well. If you end up not liking them and want to know where to get the same yellow gold/glitter laces hit me up.

Last edited:
@john00 stop being a mini mod. You did it 3x in two days
mean.gif

Just let it be. No reason trying to scare Skywalker into deleting his pic of the 4 pairs he purchased because it's a "stock room" pic. And then you scold him for helping another member out. Then the icing on the cake... You call the mods "ban happy". Perhaps a warning at best would've came from members helping members.

Smh, you need to reevaluate your role on this site.
I think he's just looking out for the members in this thread. That shouldn't be something you scold him for doing, he's just trying to help people not to get punitive action against them for something silly.

I think youre going to be disappointed by fully laced gold laces, those laces are more like a dark mustard gold, dont mesh well. If you end up not liking them and want to know where to get the same yellow gold/glitter laces hit me up.
Dang, well I'll make the decision when I get them but i'll pm you anyways about those other laces. Thanks homie!

dudes that ordered from zadeh, did your order come in?

just checking some of the things he is selling and those are grey market jordan 11s he has up for sale, so beware in general
mine are out for delivery  should be here in a couple hours and will update everyone.

Back
Top Bottom