2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

reading "6 year anniversary"  - i assume that means the ring has BEEN ON for six years.

i feel old. i can't be the only one. 
tongue.gif

40+ yrs here.
14 years Married here.
18 years Togethere here.

A shop about 40 minutes away had the SOMPs in my size over the phone just now a would not charge me to hold them down. Just not going to happen for me. Oh well just copped the snake eyes from ccs.

A shop about 40 minutes away had the SOMPs in my size over the phone just now a would not charge me to hold them down. Just not going to happen for me. Oh well just copped the snake eyes from ccs.
Maybe that's why you're "nlastplace"......jk jk! If it were me I probably woulda took the 40 minute drive but it woulda been cool if they coulda just held it for you

Does anyone know where i can find a size 6.5 "510" looking for a pair for my girl she saw my pair and wanted one too lol would appeciate the help thanks. :smile:

Maybe that's why you're "nlastplace"......jk jk! If it were me I probably woulda took the 40 minute drive but it woulda been cool if they coulda just held it for you
Yeah tell me about it. He said he had people waiting to buy more pairs if nobody else came in.

THIS. Dude is really taking that "ban happy" comment and running with it. Bro, you've been to the JB forum and I know you've seen them get popped for some of the same things that I spoke on. No one is trying to be a "mini mod" I just trying to help out so the love keeps flowing. That's it. I'm moving on.
Agreed, they have been locked for less. The more the rule breaking is discussed the more of an issue it becomes.

It's all good. Go about your business

First off why is this thread moving so damn fast?!!? :lol:

Also I'm really regretting jumping on copping the Snake Eyes and Legions at somewhat full box. My local gave me 15% off on the total but still i figured they wouldn't be "sitting" for as long as they are given that the SB hype is somewhat back. Especially since the Legions had superior Croc print than the Tiffs. Enh it is what it is.

Bring on that Rivalry Pack tho :smokin I'm mos def coppin those.

And speaking of all this bans and mods stuff just take a tip from Baby J s/o @bigj505 (please don't ban me :nerd: )

Also once again props to John00 for another oop. I'll post pics when I get the shoes and eat my hat on this shoe as well.

And where are those $50 St. Pats? I know my local has em but I haven't checked if they had my size. I don't have a green pair of kicks and might need it just lol

Thats up next for me, if I can get them for the right price.

Tough buying up here in Canada, with shipping/duties/etc ugh.
Repped!  That's the truth. I had a look at the Snake Eyes on CCS today. Even using a $15 off coupon they would have been $130 Canadian shipped. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Thats up next for me, if I can get them for the right price.

Tough buying up here in Canada, with shipping/duties/etc ugh.

Do you live close to the border??? PM if you do and would be interested in using a parcel house in the US. I use one of those places all the time for US shipping. I can tell you how it works.

Do you live close to the border??? PM if you do and would be interested in using a parcel house in the US. I use one of those places all the time for US shipping. I can tell you how it works.
I live in Calgary, so not very close to the border, I try to go down a lot to the states, and have some relatives that live there. Its just a pain the a** getting stuff delivered to their house and then having them ship to me.

Back
Top Bottom