2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From my local skateshop on the AJ1 x SB release:

We will be releasing the very anticipated Nike SB x Jordan 1 via raffle this Saturday, March 15th. Starting Tuesday, March 11th we will be handing out raffle tickets with any purchase instore until Friday, March 14th. We will need your name, email and size. *Limit one raffle ticket per person per day. *Multiple transactions will not get you more raffle tickets. Winners will be notified after 8pm Friday, March 14th by email and provided a confirmation for in-store pickup and purchase. ID is required. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. 

Gotta purchase something just to enter a raffle?
mean.gif

From my local skateshop on the AJ1 x SB release:

We will be releasing the very anticipated Nike SB x Jordan 1 via raffle this Saturday, March 15th. Starting Tuesday, March 11th we will be handing out raffle tickets with any purchase instore until Friday, March 14th. We will need your name, email and size. *Limit one raffle ticket per person per day. *Multiple transactions will not get you more raffle tickets. Winners will be notified after 8pm Friday, March 14th by email and provided a confirmation for in-store pickup and purchase. ID is required. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. 

Gotta purchase something just to enter a raffle?
mean.gif
Id buy some laces :tongue:

Not yet, but if people keep doing that and worst of all adding the "msg me for better deal" expect to see cancellation fees.

As long as its not within 24 hours of auctions end i believe, you dont get penalzied. I know its a certain time period

As long as its not within 24 hours of auctions end i believe, you dont get penalzied. I know its a certain time period

not anymore; eBay is shady

if it's an auction listing and it has bids and you end it; they charge you 10% off the highest bid

even if you cancel bids then end the auction; they still charge you

eBay is one of the most corrupt companies out there

This thread moves so fast. It's been a busy week but now i got to start looking for a somp for resale. I decided i want it too much to let it go.

Really? Those where the most expensive of the 3. Got those for $90 shipped from EBay. Well, my girl got me those. 6 year anniversary gift lol
That anniversary is when they start singing "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it!"

Really? Those where the most expensive of the 3. Got those for $90 shipped from EBay. Well, my girl got me those. 6 year anniversary gift lol
yes XD they were on the low for the longest too but since st pattys day just around the corner n its looking like theres not gonna be a pattys dunk release this year prices have gone back up 

Back
Top Bottom