2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I still like the black better because of the gum sole
Thanks for the input. Almost too much white ,but I do actually like it better than the black laces...
If you want alternatives to laces try using what they use on Lebrons, 550 Paracord string. They have some limited colors @ Michaels or your local crafts stores but online you can find a multitude of styles and colors. 3M, GITD, Camo, glint glint shiy, etc.
That's a great idea, thanks for the thoughts!

don't know if this has been posted.. but here are some crazy deals on Cncpts right for SBs.. Most pairs are like 50 bucks.. (if not all of the ones listed)

Fire and Ice Dunks - http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-gamma-orange-challenge-red

Dunk High (Baroque Brown/Dark Khaki) - http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-baroque-brown-dark-khaki

Nike SB Dunk High Pro (Blue Hero/Pink-Black) - http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-blue-hero-white-black

Nike SB Dunk High Pro (Blue Hero/Black) - http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-blue-hero-black

Nike SB Dunk High Pro (Black/Atomic Red) - http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-black-atomic-red

Lots of sizes..

Last edited:
Nice @AllStarDope! Let's work out that Yeezy deal and your next pic could be Platinum 3M on feet
smile.gif
How are you brother, You cool? so you not managed to picked up a pair or Ro's yet? 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Anybody in south Florida that can give me any tips on good sb retailers? I just moved down here from NC not too long ago and don't really know of any other than MIA

Not so much over retail that I was uncomfortable with the price, a day later than expected though because he shipped in brown wrapper and didn't really mark it as priority so they probably mis-sorted it into the normal 1st Class mail.
I'm pretty happy with them, but I'll wait until I get them on my feet to really have a better opinion.

ebay user olofutcranks, you may not have the best prices on anything else you're selling, but my gamble paid off and I've got a pair of SOMPs.

Last edited:
Thanks. I found shred shed when the 510s released but they didn't get them or the somps and aren't getting the sbxaj1s. How's 561?

Never been to 561, not worth the drive IMo. SS is a weird one, they did get the blue Levis and most QS. They're real cool, you can probably just call and ask.

I'm cool. Just not cool enough to work out a deal for RO's
frown.gif

How about yourself? I know your pair is chillin on ice (literally lol)
Yeah People didnt like the pic of my pair and the jesus piece i dont think hahahaah 
laugh.gif
 Yeah im alright i suppose, been wearing the brick house lows as my every day things to compensate,  yep keeping them Ro's in the box ds
smokin.gif
 and keeping my eyes to the bay and fc for the ever elusive platinums haha 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Not so much over retail that I was uncomfortable with the price, a day later than expected though because he shipped in brown wrapper and didn't really mark it as priority so they probably mis-sorted it into the normal 1st Class mail.
I'm pretty happy with them, but I'll wait until I get them on my feet to really have a better opinion.

ebay userr olofutcranks, you may not have the best prices on anything else you're selling, but my gamble paid off and I've got a pair of SOMPs.
What size and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

LOL @ the end of your post :lol:

I got an 11.5, I'm normally an 11 in everything, but I've almost always gone with 11.5 in SB dunks unless I get really lucky. Price was 189 and then the priority rate from Honolulu to New Orleans which the seller actually underpriced at 14.99, I'm pretty sure this was actually a 5 zone trip that cost him a few bucks more than the normal priority rate, especially since he didn't use the flat rate box.

also when I'm buying without being able to try the shoe on I'll almost always take the half size up so I don't end up regretting it with pinky pressure.

Last edited:
Yeah People didnt like the pic of my pair and the jesus piece i dont think hahahaah :lol:  Yeah im alright i suppose, been wearing the brick house lows as my every day things,  yep keeping them Ro's in the box ds :smokin  and keeping my eyes to the bay and fc for the ever elusive platinums haha :nerd:

Prices are steep and steadily increasing on Plats but you got a potential deal staring you in the face for those cheaply made RO's (not srs, I badly want)

Alright back to SB's

Prices are steep and steadily increasing on Plats but you got a potential deal staring you in the face for those cheaply made RO's (not srs, I badly want)

Alright back to SB's
roll.gif
 You aint getting me in trouble again 
laugh.gif
  good gif 

I got a dope pair of red challenge lows sbs im going to wear after these brick houses are beat 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just saw the valentines in person for the first time and I must say they look pretty good. A lot of detail in them.
Nj skate shop has valentines, BHM, 510s, all white lows, & petoskys still in some good sizes.

Just a heads up. 

Placed an order with Concepts for the fire and ice dunks and already had a cancellation email.

FML today....

Back
Top Bottom