2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i think it's crazy that places charge above retail for any shoe.
I'm from the same school of thought. Usually my shop charges box price for most releases, and the ones they do mark up they hook up regulars but with this being their first raffle release I'm not going to push it.

Mail came! Got a good piece of information when my local shop owner hit me up today telling me my size 9 was good for Saturday. I'm hype, good *** day.
Where did you get those rubber wristbands from?

Last edited:
Got a size 10 of Street Machine...Repped! I will definitely be on the lookout for a trade. I want to rock them and will need a 11 or a 10.5 if necessary.

I hope my order does not get cancelled. I have had an order cancelled from them before. Sz 9 firecracker. Turns out they did not have any left. Feel like same scenario will happen. We shall see.

Got a size 9 for my little brother on SM. Told him I didn't win the raffle at our local skate shop, so I'm sure he'll appreciate this surprise.

Your local has to make a few bucks

I agree with this to a extent, I can see tacking on 40 bux per pair for super hyped releases, but some of them really abuse the theory

My local (went out of business because of rent issues with his lease) would see me for many releases not just qs, but for gr's and clothing/ accessories.. I made sure if I referred any one there they'd let them no I highly recommended them..

Last edited:

Won the raffle for the AJ1... $185 tho 
eyes.gif
Same here...i actually won at 2 spots though lol. i never won a raffle before, now 2 in same day
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have received an order confirmation but that does not mean your order will be fulfilled
how did you pay? it was weird for me when I went to check out it emptied my cart. Went back to the page and showed my size was missing. Tried a different size -> same result, and showed my size was missing again. Guess I missed out. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom