2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bay Area heads San Leandro outlet 2 9.5 and 1 sz 13

Need UCS (white cw) in a 10 or 10.5...any retailers still selling them? Ebay is last resport

Nike DC has really stepped up their game w/ nike sb. From shoes to apparel. Still have fsr of snake eyes and vdays

to the peeps with civilist, do you think they run small? i can normally wear size 8 but it was killing my feet today.  not sure it was because sock or i just needed a 8.5. 

to the peeps with civilist, do you think they run small? i can normally wear size 8 but it was killing my feet today.  not sure it was because sock or i just needed a 8.5. 

I don't have them but yes, people say you should size up a half size in those.

Mine fit tts maybe a tad tight but they will break in I think. Not worth going up a half size for me

Last edited:
 thanks.  i will give it another shot in the house with different sock.  maybe it will break in more.
Anyone know what these are called?

Try a different insole. Swapped to a jordan insole in my 510s cause toe box was killing my foot. All good now after the switch.

Back
Top Bottom