2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I called Sole Brothers Today And The Told Me They No Longer Had The YOTH . The Hunt For An 11 Continues.

to the peeps with civilist, do you think they run small? i can normally wear size 8 but it was killing my feet today.  not sure it was because sock or i just needed a 8.5. 
I half sized up and they're slightly too big. TTS should be fine once you break them in. 

to the peeps with civilist, do you think they run small? i can normally wear size 8 but it was killing my feet today.  not sure it was because sock or i just needed a 8.5. 
They're a bit snugged but they aren't too bad compared to the 510s. That opinion could change after i wear them after a few ours. I've only tried them on. 

Scooped up my 2 purs today via raffles (still can't believe I finally won lol). That iridescent green is dope in person and I also like that carbon fiber design under the smokey gray sole. Btw the extra laces are black sb laces, they come laced with AJ1 laces.

Scooped up my 2 purs today via raffles (still can't believe I finally won lol). That iridescent green is dope in person and I also like that carbon fiber design under the smokey gray sole. Btw the extra laces are black sb laces, they come laced with AJ1 laces.

Any chance of seeing a pic with the sb laces?

bballermarkie bballermarkie

SB Laces.

Struck out on those air jordan x sb today. Had to work couldn't go to my local. And struck out on NDC this morning. That resell is a bit to much for me. Sucks because I really wanted them to wear.

copped a pair of vnds Ulrichs to ease the pain of striking out today hahaha
Bought a pair of WOF yesterday in anticipation of striking out on the jordan/sb's, which of course I did. Then bought a pair of 2012 supremes just at first.  Feeling like I didn't miss out on anything right now, even though I did. Lol.

Nice man, always wanted to cop them

How much you drop if you dont mind?
we'll see how they are when I get them but they were worn once, pretty much pristine. 175

Bought a pair of WOF yesterday in anticipation of striking out on the jordan/sb's, which of course I did. Then bought a pair of 2012 supremes just at first.  Feeling like I didn't miss out on anything right now, even though I did. Lol.
I feel you dude - I'm kind of glad I missed out on the AJKOs because I feel like that'd just be another style where I'd have to cop all colorways. With the AJxSB 1s though I only own dunk highs and AJ1s so this would be cool to own, ah well.

I feel you dude - I'm kind of glad I missed out on the AJKOs because I feel like that'd just be another style where I'd have to cop all colorways. With the AJxSB 1s though I only own dunk highs and AJ1s so this would be cool to own, ah well.
I also thought it'd be cool to have a pair of these jordan/sb. Not only due to hype, but I would've never have guess that Jordan would cross over to the SB line and vice versa.  In the end even though I struck out, they're just shoes to me now. If I have them fine, if not that's fine also. Something coming along the way in the future will have us all going crazy for em once more. I just find it disturbing that so many people literally fight over shoes nowadays. Maybe I'm too old now, but to me nothing is worth getting hurt for after seeing and hearing what went down on the release of these shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom