2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my SOMP's in from BP today...Big thanks to @John00 for that info. Big thanks to him and @Dcypoe81 for all their help with this release as well.
smokin.gif

just coming in here after afre hectic days of work and those SOMPs .... feelsbatman :frown:

No one is dropping $240 on this rivalry pack unless it's both pairs

That's what I'm saying. There's no hype for these, save for possibly areas in and around NC and DC. This same seller had SOMPs for $40 less than this before the RD. I know March Madness is here but this is straight foolery.

Got my SOMP's in from BP today...Big thanks to @John00 for that info. Big thanks to him and @Dcypoe81 for all their help with this release as well.
smokin.gif
Damn didn't you just order Sunday?  Also what shipping courier did they use?  UPS?  Because different couriers deliver at different times and places (mailbox vs. front door) and mine's in the mail so it'd be good to know.

Last edited:

Damn didn't you just order Sunday?  Also what shipping courier did they use?  UPS?  Because different couriers deliver at different times and places (mailbox vs. front door) and mine's in the mail so it'd be good to know.
No I ordered last Wednesday night I believe it was, and they used UPS. It also only had to go from So Cal to Nor Cal.

Last edited:

No I ordered last Wednesday night I believe it was, and they used UPS. It also only had to go from So Cal to Nor Cal.
Oh, okay.  I ordered Sunday but I expect them to arrive real soon cus I'm just a few hours away from LA.  Thanks for the info.

The next pair of Jordan x SB is much better than the first one. Not sure if it is cop worthy.

Sorry I sometimes skip hundreds of post at a time in this thread so if that discussion is done nvm

I can't wait to see how pissed people get when they realize that the reference to Lance Mountain skating mismatched shoes means they're not getting a Royal/Black or Red/Black pair, just one of each shoe.

Gonna be some epic meltdowns, especially if they don't really make it apparent until after the shoe is out.

I can't wait to see how pissed people get when they realize that the reference to Lance Mountain skating mismatched shoes means they're not getting a Royal/Black or Red/Black pair, just one of each shoe.

Gonna be some epic meltdowns, especially if they don't really make it apparent until after the shoe is out.
If I wanted them I'd just buy 2 pairs. Then I'd have 1 red pair and one royal pair
laugh.gif

If I wanted them I'd just buy 2 pairs. Then I'd have 1 red pair and one royal pair :lol:

That's assuming that they won't make all Lefts Red and all Rights Blue. Unless you're down with some seriously awkward walking it might not be a possibility.

I really hope that they do it that way just to see it play it out like some huge epic troll.

Last edited:
Not really effin with that second colorway. I think it's original and I respect the ode to lance mountain, but they're not my cup of tea. I prefer the green colorway.

It only makes sense that they do one side of the shoe Red and blue and keep it the same. They would rather produce all the same side per color as to not waste money switching material and colors around. It sounds stupid because it's just a matter of left and right, but it's a big deal when profitability comes to play.

This thread moves way too fast lol. But if remember correctly, someone might have been looking for the SB barber.  I saw some at my local shop this week and I am back this weekend if anyone needs me to pick up a pair.  

Loving the concept behind the second Jordan 1. Hope I can get as lucky with those as I did on the first pair, I have a feeling they'll be more sought after and with each big release more and more people learn about locals for QS releases. 

It's the toe pose with the legs removed. Nice start, just remember it's a marathon, you don't have to get EVERY pair

Back
Top Bottom