2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

gonna try to get those unc's on ndc...$108 shipped and no tax
devil.gif
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think NDC is getting the pack.  Just checked this, and there's nothing listed:
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/product-launches/a_id/41986/p/3897

Footaction had a Patent Carolina Blue and Pebbled White leather too. If you've got to go with Patent Leather, I think that this was the best way to do it.

Yes, indeed. Good memory, my dude.

I have those too, but was looking for a pic of them and couldn't find one. And, they're in storage.

Last edited:
I'm not too big on patent, but I got a pair of 2001 red/white lows in a lot a while back, and man that pebbled leather contrasted with the smooth patent just feels and looks right.

In fact I think those will be my pair to wear on Friday since my girl's undergrad school actually made the tourney this year. Gotta rep.

ANY OF THE FAM LOOKING TO GET RID OF THEIR WHITE LACES FOR HIGH'S AND LOWS PLEASE PM ME. NO 3RD PARTY LACES.

-WORD TO ROBIN THICKE

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
NON SB DUNK Question:

Did the Vintage co.jp retros shoot up in price for some reason? I remember seeing them going for like 30-45 now while on my less and less frequent searches for the co.jp originals I ran across the vintage pairs from 2010 for $285. Is that crazy town pricing? Or did I miss some run on these that made them skyrocket in value?

Now I wish I'd gotten those reverse currys when they were bargain priced.

Have a question guys..Other than obvious reasons of the rarity of a sz 6, 6.5 tiff sb hi's why do those two sizes sales for shoe much on Ebay?? cant find them anywhere for a reasonable price

Last edited:
Have a question guys..Other than obvious reasons of the rarity or a sz 6, 6.5 tiff sb hi's why do those two sizes sales for shoe much on Ebay?? cant find them anywhere for a reasonable price

There's no other reason other than the rarity of the size. If more shops had received an allocation of them in small sizes they might still be sitting on the shelf in smaller shops.

Have a question guys..Other than obvious reasons of the rarity or a sz 6, 6.5 tiff sb hi's why do those two sizes sales for shoe much on Ebay?? cant find them anywhere for a reasonable price
There really is no other reason than the obvious that you already stated.

Last edited:
850$ for some Tiff highs?...I don't care what size....move on from them if that's what they go for.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Theyre not for me its for my friend...and to make a long story short he got me ro yeezys for retail. So im kinda in debt to him right now lol

^you didn't get them for retail if you're dropping 850$ for Tiffs and you owe him.

Last edited:
still lookin for some size 10 tiffs for common sense pricing anybody got any info

Start sending eBay sellers your cell number to try and get a lower price.. Pay attention to who keeps relisting and you'll have a better chance.. I just got a pair for 250 shipped including paypal fees..

Isn't it funny when you ask an ebay seller for the lowest price on a pair of shoes and....

they quote you a total that is higher than the current auction?

Dude, I've been watching it cycle through constantly. How is that logical? :smh:

All last week I've seen this, I told one dude he must of been dreaming..

Its hard for sellers to give in to a 250 price tag shipped because a lot of shops charged close to that when they released.. I know I got a couple sellers that said they paid 250 and can't loose money... I simply told them good luck with the sale..

It's my intentions to pay $850 but 

^you didn't get them for retail if you're dropping 850$ for his/her Tiffs and you owe the person.
Im not "trying" to pay 850 but im just saying that people want crazy money for that sz. Tiffs drop on ndc euro next week that's my last shot at a decent price if not then i have no choice and i've looked everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom