2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

last time i tried to post that i had an extra for retail a mod gave me a warning

it's real out here 
laugh.gif

Congrats! They look so great in pictures but I remember see them in person for the first time, pics don't do them justice.

Thanks fam! They're definitely better in person!

Nice man, still looking for that scare 13, only see one on the bay and it's the concepts edition 

Thanks! I had been watching my size for a while, got as low as $220, but I passed.

from the fb group? if so surprised they didn't go quicker. but :pimp:

Yessir. Threw a WTB post up and a guy inboxed me, so as far as anyone knows, they were never for sale...LOL

@ToTheNines

*edit*

Tried to rep you, all out for today. :smh: Oh well, *I* appreciate it! My Chicago-ness assumes you know what I meant...lol

Last edited:
been kinda busy so havent been in here lately. got some news for you guys from a solid source...

-skunk sb lows
-jordan carolina sbs. left foot tears away to royals. right to breds.
-tiffany sb reverse
-shanghai 2s
-de la soul lows and hi's
-hacky sack 4-20s

i dont have dates he just threw all that at me real quick. sorry if any of this was already mentioned, like i said i havent been in here since somp release.

Yeah man we got the details on this from stashedboxes instagram but the new diamond colourway being a tiff reverse is new.

I'm pretty disappointed though. I wish it was more original.

Thank you very much.

My local has a DS pair of supreme lows in red for $500 sz 8 and some diamond lows sz 9 for $600. If I was a small footer I would have spent this weeks pay today. Lol

Called radio they're charging $115 for either color of the rival pack, they said they can take your order now but won't ship till saturday

Is that shipped? If so that's not bad.. The shipping part is funny, but they are legit.. I got my sneakers in 2 days from Colorado to ct.. From day of release..

Isn't it funny when you ask an ebay seller for the lowest price on a pair of shoes and....

they quote you a total that is higher than the current auction?

Dude, I've been watching it cycle through constantly. How is that logical? :smh:

BP selling AJSB1s and TIff highs for $48 come black friday this year. All these publicity stunts must work. I can't believe they have an NSB account they are seriously so unprofessional.

BP selling AJSB1s and TIff highs for $48 come black friday this year. All these publicity stunts must work. I can't believe they have an NSB account they are seriously so unprofessional.
Stores hold back stock all the time to drop at a later date

Last edited:
My local has a DS pair of supreme lows in red for $500 sz 8 and some diamond lows sz 9 for $600. If I was a small footer I would have spent this weeks pay today. Lol
Damn I would love to own a pair of the red supremes one day. $500ish is what I usually see for them. But damn that's a great price for the diamond lows! 
@ToTheNines

*edit*

Tried to rep you, all out for today.
mean.gif
Oh well, *I* appreciate it! My Chicago-ness assumes you know what I meant...lol
No worries bro...I'll just assume always that I have +1 for my posted rep

Back
Top Bottom