2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

they look 8/10 condition wise.

00303_1lQ9iUf3Gqm_600x450.jpg

@ATs Kicks  
WHOA these are fake AF!

Ya'll buggin'

Shape is way off like someone mentioned earlier don't cop!!

These the giraffes people been going crazy for or something else?

SOMP's have destroyed my ability to think about other shoes.
Haha I feel the same. Nike has to try real hard to top the SOMPs for me. My top 3 favorite dunks are unkles, black melvins and SOMPs, luckily I've owned/own all 3. (had to part ways with my melvins b/c they were too small)

I just can't get enough, they're the ultimate collector's dunk for me lol

How do un-futuras fit?  How are they in terms of quality?  Know a guy selling a pair and thinking about it.

How do un-futuras fit?  How are they in terms of quality?  Know a guy selling a pair and thinking about it.
If you mean the high tops they fit true to size. The quality is decent, nothing great from what I remember when I had them. Dope colorway though

Haha I feel the same. Nike has to try real hard to top the SOMPs for me. My top 3 favorite dunks are unkles, black melvins and SOMPs, luckily I've owned/own all 3. (had to part ways with my melvins b/c they were too small)

I just can't get enough, they're the ultimate collector's dunk for me lol
Yeah, SOMP's are really nice. So stoked I was able to get two pairs.

For a change this was a very easy pick-up for me. Just walked into our local skate-shop and picked them up (not even on the release day). I guess there was no real hype for these over here in Europe since there were several sizes left when I got mine.

For a change this was a very easy pick-up for me. Just walked into our local skate-shop and picked them up (not even on the release day). I guess there was no real hype for these over here in Europe since there were several sizes left when I got mine.

Any chance you can help guys on here? I'll gladly cover any and all costs and would gracefully appreciate the trouble

anyone need an oop for the rivalry pack this weekend? going to my local for something else and they are releasing them both, i'm choosing to stay away from these personally.

anyone need an oop for the rivalry pack this weekend? going to my local for something else and they are releasing them both, i'm choosing to stay away from these personally.

Yessir if they have the infamous size 13... I'm working on also getting the air tech challenges that come out this weekend. I'm a Miami dolphins fan, and the CW matches the team colors perfectly

Back
Top Bottom