2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anybody have these and if so how do you like them? I'm considering. 

I like that tumbled suede, they remind me of silver box era dunks. 

PHILLY PEEPS

I'm going to the Knicks/Sixers game tonight but will be arriving about 2 hours before tip off.. any good sneaker spots I should check out near the Wells Fargo Center to kill some time?? Also - taking the Bolt Bus in that drops me off at JFK & 30th street - is taking a cab the only way to get to the stadium?

MUCH APPRECIATED!

Super excited fellas! I found a completely DS pair of MF Dooms last night. I had to cough up $300 shipped but is totally worth it.

I will post pictures when they arrive!

PHILLY PEEPS

I'm going to the Knicks/Sixers game tonight but will be arriving about 2 hours before tip off.. any good sneaker spots I should check out near the Wells Fargo Center to kill some time?? Also - taking the Bolt Bus in that drops me off at JFK & 30th street - is taking a cab the only way to get to the stadium?

MUCH APPRECIATED!

On a side note, Knicks need this win, can't take Philly lightly

tumblr_n2kold85611sorp5ko1_500.jpg
 2014 has had a couple good blazers so far
nthat.gif
 just wished they dropped more 
I like the CWs on blazers lately but can't get down with those new toe caps they been using it just takes away from the shoe IMO, maybe I'm just old school 
laugh.gif

Pulled the trigger on some WOFs.  I've been slowly trying to catch up to the stuff I missed out on during my "retirement" the last few years.  

Someone mentioned that no one has posted about the Rivalry Pack... Let's keep the hype down. Just thru tmrw afternoon at least. :smokin

Last edited:

I like the CWs on blazers lately but can't get down with those new toe caps they been using it just takes away from the shoe IMO, maybe I'm just old school 
laugh.gif
yeah I can't get down with that mud/scuff guard they've added. It kills the Janos... 
mean.gif

anyone need an oop for the rivalry pack this weekend? going to my local for something else and they are releasing them both, i'm choosing to stay away from these personally.
Yessir if they have the infamous size 13... I'm working on also getting the air tech challenges that come out this weekend. I'm a Miami dolphins fan, and the CW matches the team colors perfectly
I was able to secure a size 13 in the Georgetown's from my local, but I would prefer to have a size 12/11.5. If I'm able to cop my size 12 via online/phone order, then I'll oop you the size 13's for retail+tax+ship... 

Last edited:
Do they even vet the people that write these stories? I'm seeing all kinds of bad info on there, just off the top without delving too deep into what's wrong they've got the 98 retros listed then refer to them as the 99 retros without giving any information like the shoes were released spaced out over a few months so you had 2 come out in 98 and the others in 99, then there's the stuff about the 2011 co.jp vintage retros, some of those aren't even part of the original BTTYS color ways, there was no navy/red or curry releases back in 85. Also they're missing the 2008 Vintage release that had all of them and the Hoyas Terminator.

Do they even vet the people that write these stories? I'm seeing all kinds of bad info on there, just off the top without delving too deep into what's wrong they've got the 98 retros listed then refer to them as the 99 retros without giving any information like the shoes were released spaced out over a few months so you had 2 come out in 98 and the others in 99, then there's the stuff about the 2011 co.jp vintage retros, some of those aren't even part of the original BTTYS color ways, there was no navy/red or curry releases back in 85. Also they're missing the 2008 Vintage release that had all of them and the Hoyas Terminator.
IT'S I$$ MAN

THATS THE FIRST ISSUE

THIS IS NT

PLEASE DONT POST LINKS FROM THAT SITE

ITS BLOCKED FOR A REASON

Back
Top Bottom