2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's not selvedge though, selvedge would have the undyed end with a red or orange (depending on the nudies) thread. They use good denim on their non selvedge stuff too though.

That's not selvedge though, selvedge would have the undyed end with a red or orange (depending on the nudies) thread. They use good denim on their non selvedge stuff too though.
It might be selvage actually. I'm not sure which pair I'm rocking but it's either the dry selvage grim tim or the dark crinkle grim tim (I have both). They are similar so it's kinda tough to tell.

This, joints look brand new
smokin.gif
barfs lookin hella dope bro, repped...
Much appreciated homies....

cuffs.... jeans.... socks--- got damn man this is a message board on SHOES; ya'll wanna address fashion go to Dressing better thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sheeesh!
its unavoidable... most people take on feet pics from the ankles down so its gonna come up lol unless you like that dude Protoj or whatever selfies along with his kick wears 
mean.gif
 then it goes from just shoes/ socks/ jeans/ cuffs to everything you wearing 
roll.gif

its unavoidable... most people take on feet pics from the ankles down so its gonna come up lol unless you like that dude Protoj or whatever selfies along with his kick wears :smh:  then it goes from just shoes/ socks/ jeans/ cuffs to everything you wearing :rofl:

in the lebron thread... we literally just got out of a 4-5 page derailment about dudes jeans. Then before that a dude got roasted because of the CLARITY of his pics. Like dang for real? :lol: Can't just post pics anymore--you gotta make sure it meets a number of #NT requirements.

Am I wearing the right jeans? Am I using the right lighting setting on my cam? :lol: it's crazy.

in the lebron thread... we literally just got out of a 4-5 page derailment about dudes jeans. Then before that a dude got roasted because of the CLARITY of his pics. Like dang for real?
laugh.gif
Can't just post pics anymore--you gotta make sure it meets a number of #NT requirements.

Am I wearing the right jeans? Am I using the right lighting setting on my cam?
laugh.gif
it's crazy.
This 100% I just take photos to show what I'm wearing. I don't care what anyone says about liking cuffs, not liking cuffs, whatever. I take part in the conversation because the discussion interests me, but you do you and I'll do me at the end of the day.

in the lebron thread... we literally just got out of a 4-5 page derailment about dudes jeans. Then before that a dude got roasted because of the CLARITY of his pics. Like dang for real?
laugh.gif
Can't just post pics anymore--you gotta make sure it meets a number of #NT requirements.

Am I wearing the right jeans? Am I using the right lighting setting on my cam?
laugh.gif
it's crazy.
lol it doesnt happen very often in here though... clear pics are always nice though lol whats the point of taking a pic of what shoes you wearing if you cant tell what they are lol or fuzzy *** pics like theyre taking pics with the 1st motorola razr from early 2000s 
laugh.gif

It might be selvage actually. I'm not sure which pair I'm rocking but it's either the dry selvage grim tim or the dark crinkle grim tim (I have both). They are similar so it's kinda tough to tell.

It is selvage or self edge which ever you prefer the seem shows it as so

I also cuff all my jeans not quite to that extent though

Mostly rock apc's that all come in a 36" inseam so I still get them taylored a bit an then cuff

surprised premier didnt get 1st dibs at selling those new GR's...I guess Nike saw how well the snake eyes & floridas sold (even at retail) if only 1 store was selling them early...

Back
Top Bottom