2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone receive shipping info from Kicks-Crew? I ordered my SOMPS on Tuesday night...

Last edited:
People hate on the cuff, I don't get it but I respect the opinion. These jeans are a bit too long but fit perfectly so that's why I cuff.

Take them to a tailor. If they're worth a damn they'll be able to get it looking how you want and you won't have to cuff unless you actually want to show off the inside of the jean.

I'm a recent convert to the Tao of Tailoring, my first pair of Nudies were basically ruined because of how much I stomped on the cuff, tore a hole through them in a year. Now even when I buy selvedge that's way too long I just bring it to the tailor after I've done a bit of breaking in at home and within a few days I've got my jeans back to my liking. Did it with a pair of http://www.betabrand.com/mens/pants/gray-dress-pant-sweatpants.html these too and I ended up needing to have the waist taken in a bit on those. Best 15 bucks I've spent in a while.

Last edited:
Take them to a tailor. If they're worth a damn they'll be able to get it looking how you want and you won't have to cuff unless you actually want to show off the inside of the jean.

I'm a recent convert to the Tao of Tailoring, my first pair of Nudies were basically ruined because of how much I stomped on the cuff, tore a hole through them in a year. Now even when I buy selvedge that's way too long I just bring it to the tailor after I've done a bit of breaking in at home and within a few days I've got my jeans back to my liking. Did it with a pair of http://www.betabrand.com/mens/pants/gray-dress-pant-sweatpants.html these too and I ended up needing to have the waist taken in a bit on those. Best 15 bucks I've spent in a while.
Yeah these are one of my favorite pairs of nudies. Super comfy and really molded to me. I actually know a pretty good tailor so I'll have to try that. Thanks for the advice, repped!

Last edited:
havent been here in a couple days so sorry if this has been noted earlier, this thread moves way too fast lol

ccs will be getting the rivalry pack.

Last edited:
Yeah these are one of my favorite pairs of nudies. Super comfy and really molded to me. I actually know a pretty good tailor so I'll have to try that. Thanks for the advice, repped!

A good tailor is one of those things you have to have. I've got to get a bunch of stuff over to mine soon too.

AHHHH!

So a brief rant....

Messaged guy yesterday about VNDS WPF. He quotes me $150. Talked down to $140. Ok great. 

Today : Try to set up a time and place. Me: Whats a good place to meet? him: "idk anywhere..." So we pick a spot eventually. 

Next message "what shoes do you want again?"   o.0    WPF...the only ones I asked about.     "Oh, yeah I can't do $150 for those...."

yata yata yata, guy wants way too much. 

long story short, Im salty as hell bc of this moron. 

/rant

AHHHH!
So a brief rant....
Messaged guy yesterday about VNDS WPF. He quotes me $150. Talked down to $140. Ok great. 
Today : Try to set up a time and place. Me: Whats a good place to meet? him: "idk anywhere..." So we pick a spot eventually. 

Next message "what shoes do you want again?"   o.0    WPF...the only ones I asked about.     "Oh, yeah I can't do $150 for those...."

/rant

yea, thats happened to me a couple times. its annoying as hell

I'm not a fan of a cuff THAT big but I respect you for rocking it the way you want and not the way others tell you to. Keep doing you
Repped. I rock how I want, and like you said, that's all that matters.
A good tailor is one of those things you have to have. I've got to get a bunch of stuff over to mine soon too.
Yeah, I gotta get on that next level tip. I mean, I'd love to have some jeans made to my specs. I know a shop in the city that does it, expensive at first so they can save your dimensions and whatnot, but after that its more reasonably priced cuz they just gotta pull out your file.

AHHHH!

So a brief rant....

/rant
I hate that, too. Probably got an offer for $170 and is now backtracking/making up the "I forgot who/what we were talking about" thing because he can get more!

bugs me when people ask me to trade / buy and text me all day about it then when time comes and i say "we still good to meet up?"

they just completely blow me off. it's a simple yes or no question 
eyes.gif

No...I honestly just think this guy is a moron. Every message was a one word answer and whatnot.

I was supposed to come to HIM and when asked where do you want me to go he says "idk"

Seriously bruh?
sick.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys have some sort of alerts setup for ebay when something you want pops up? Or do you just search manually constantly?

I actually look like that though. I'm a self-proclaimed twizzler who's got that James Dean swag down! Don't hate, appreciate!

Back
Top Bottom