2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I ordered from that link and it took about 10 days to arrive from the UK and they are all to big for standard lace tips.I think you will have to wrap tape around the lace tip and then put on the gold tip.
They fit most of my kicks without tape I own the gold and silver tips but you will have to apply tape to tips that are thin 

It's funny how you can be like "Nah, I'm going to pass."  But then something is in stock and sitting right in front of you that "Add to Cart" button looks so big and shiny.
I def put them both in my cart then said F it and emptied

I've become very good at the impulse avoidance
Yeah, added them to cart on NDC this morning then dumped 'em.  A Saturday morning where I don't have to spend a cent on shoes is a good one.
Came around on the Hollywood Juice I see. 
glasses.gif

@Sneakerfan1 As a HUGE fan of the BTTYS pack, I'm drawn to any dunk that uses that type of color blocking and materials, these are almost there, but missing that last push to make them must buy.

Dry Denim will always bleed a bit, but you can get stuff that's dark and already pre washed that won't bleed as much if at all. I just roll with it on my shoes though, the only ones I have that have really bad denim stains are some old Tretorns I got with a seersucker collar that ended up almost indigo blue from my jeans.
Thanks fam.  With my OCD, I'll probably stick to wearing dark washes with darker shoes, lol.

thanks
mean.gif
now you have me wanting the WOF's...im torn though cuz ive said in the past that i wont support anything BP. what should I do NT fam? should i sacrifice looking like a hypocrite in order to cop these?
I say get them. hipocrite or not, they are really nice. Especially if you're a niners fan, then I think that it's a must.
The Nike branded ones don't have anything BP on em.. So when I scooped mine I looked at it more as of supporting MY local by buying thru them.  Plus the color way is dope IMO. I have 10 different black/red/blah blah combos but I can safely say this one is unlike anything else I have.
Do it! I'm assuming these aren't tied down to the store anymore since they're likely the non-branded "Walk of Fame" on the heels but mine are one of my favorite shoes in my closet..the gold pops and the safari is a nice touch
Get the non branded version of the WOF....

Last edited:
You don't even have to put that much effort in. You can chat with them on NDC and they'll do it. Not that it's something I advocate.

But hustling confirmations :smh:

MAN!!! It's a UNC sz.6 on ebay.... not the shoe... dude has the pic of the confirmation email. I hope I never get to that point where I'm buying on strength of someone's confirmation email :lol: :lol:

but the young man I'm referring to on IG wasn't trying to sell; just stunting like we tend to do :lol: :tongue:

I'm Behind The Back Passing On This Weekends Rivalry Drops..... Got My Eyes Set On That AJKO Pack Instead :wink:

Glad To See Those That Want Em Are Copping With Relative Ease :nthat:

I See John Is Back In Here Doing His Frequent Good Deeds As Well.... Always A Pleasure To See My Dude 8)

These Are Most Likely Sitting And Collecting Dust Here Locally If Anyone Ends Up Needing The Oop After Today :nerd:

Anddd there goes the resellers on eBay LOL.....I can't be the only one that finds it somewhat funny, somewhat sad, and very annoying when these dudes try and sell these shoes BEFORE they even have them in hand and will put stock photos or even pics of their confirmations up?!?! Lol

theyre a good addition to my "future box" collection...oh and as promised, the gif for THICKES avi...thoughts?
On point!

On an unrelated note, I seriously am so happy I did not want the pack this weekend. I got to sleep in, saved my money. So much good!

Also, after wearing my SOMP's for the past two days, they are MAD comfortable. And warm at night when it gets chilly outside here in CT. Great shoe overall, very happy and grateful I got the double up. I might sell my pair of 510's because they are juts so uncomfortable and I can't bring myself to sole swap. For me, I'll just sell and wait to cop a size 10.5 because I've worn them 5+ times and every time it hurts like MF.

I copped that Palace 5ive tee after seeing the Instagram pic... Smh... Impulsive, but it is dope...

My theme this week has been not SB but still dunks, thought these fit the theme of the day well, even though these weren't connected to GT.

Heads up image-ny has a pair of Thai temple highs in size 10 for $100.. they're vnds but look really good to me.

Back
Top Bottom