2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stuck at work on a Saturday, decided to make an attempt at an @osyrhiz work shot. Not SBs but I actually like them more than the RESNs. The premium materials are on point and I'm a sucker for gum soles.

WOF's are on FCNY for $109. Totally thinking about copping if I can get rid of my ill-fitting size 10 510's. 
That's what Canadian retail was for wof's and what livestock charged me. I'd jump on those if I were you, I've been after these wof's for months, and they're slowly increasing in price.

As for the 510's, after reading multiple people saying the toe box was tight, I made sure to try them on before I bought em :lol:. They're definitely a little tighter then my other dunks, would've went up a half size if they had an 11.5, but my true size 11 will work fine, and will be perfect when they stretch a bit :smokin

Last edited:
Congrats to all those who copped! I'll be skipping on these personally. Saw them in person and not a fan of the leather, on both. To each his own though!! Need a size 9 in the SOMPs. 
ohwell.gif

Congrats to all those who copped! I'll be skipping on these personally. Saw them in person and not a fan of the leather, on both. To each his own though!! Need a size 9 in the SOMPs. 
ohwell.gif
You're still looking? I thought you got your pair. I have a size 9.5 but I really want to keep them hahaha

Will wait on Giraffes but will def cop at some point.

Sounds like everyone was able to cook that wanted pairs today.

You know the kid went in on a few pairs haha.

If y'all got em in hand, freak them tomorrow and help my boys to a win. Go Heels.

Btw that Palace shirt is def dope.

I wish the leather?! on those giraffes was actually black and not that dark grey/blue color...... went from a must cop to a pass, and I love gum soles too :smh:

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 Thanks for the kind words I consider my collection to be a permanent work in progress, there's a lot of people with way more solid collections on here. I just have ADD about my sneaker buying habits so I'm all over the place with what I like.

I think nike needs to come out with an updated version of the what the dunks using dunks that came out after the original one was made.

wish i couldve gotten my UNC's before i see them play tomorrow. but oh well great shoe IMO.
You going to the game? Wear some blue for me, and tell Marcus Paige to let that ish fly.
Lace swaps are clean..that'd probably be the way I went if I were to ever pick them up
Sticking with the white on the UNCs. Swap on the Georgetowns looks clean though....hmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom