2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For a second I was confused cuz I thought you were talking about the dunk low golf SBs :lol: then I remembered the other golf dunks

Yeah I was talking about the ones with actual cleats built in not the SBs, I figured if anyone has actually picked up the Nike Golf ones they're probably in this thread, the real golf thread has a bunch of stuff that's way out of my league for something I'm not even sure I want to get into.

$40 isn't a bad buy in though, I can swing that with no worries if the shoe ends up just collecting dust in the box.

I picked up a pair from an outlet. Decent shoe for a day of golf while still providing me a dunk look. Hell I even have a pair or 2 of Jordan golf shoes from around 10 years ago.

Thanks, I'll probably swing back through and pick up a pair.

Last edited:
Yeah I was talking about the ones with actual cleats built in not the SBs, I figured if anyone has actually picked up the Nike Golf ones they're probably in this thread, the real golf thread has a bunch of stuff that's way out of my league for something I'm not even sure I want to get into.

$40 isn't a bad buy in though, I can swing that with no worries if the shoe ends up just collecting dust in the box.

i have a buddy who bought a pair and he seemed to enjoy them, he was so excited to tell me about them cause im into dunks.

I like/hate when verse posts. His pics are always fire, but then I feel like I need to go out and cop something right after seeing them. :lol:

Wish I copped those J-Packs when I had a chance at 'em for dirt cheap.

Do you mean those ones that came out a couple years ago?

I bought my dad a pair and he wore them but my dad is pretty simple if you buy it he wears it so he might not be a good judge if they are actually good or not :lol:

Do you mean those ones that came out a couple years ago?

I bought my dad a pair and he wore them but my dad is pretty simple if you buy it he wears it so he might not be a good judge if they are actually good or not :lol:

Yeah the ones that first came out in 2012 I think, screw in cleats, waterproof upper. I'm just wondering if they'll feel ok and hold up to what's at best beginner at worst developmentally challenged play on the links.

Just can't stop rocking them
Half your reps have come from every time you post rocking' em 
laugh.gif
 clean shot fam owe you a rep!

I nonupled up on them Js

Every chick I've dated refused to buy me shoe which is fine since I feel like I'm the only one who should have to fund my vice.  One of them always used to say that I'd just use the shoes to walk out of her life. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah the ones that first came out in 2012 I think, screw in cleats, waterproof upper. I'm just wondering if they'll feel ok and hold up to what's at best beginner at worst developmentally challenged play on the links.

I think they are def good for a beginner; I've never really golfed myself out of a handful of times but I wore sneakers so they gotta be decent

I like/hate when verse posts. His pics are always fire, but then I feel like I need to go out and cop something right after seeing them. :lol:

Lol I'm basically out the sneaker game so I'm just saying **** the new **** lemme get some grails and I'm done. I got like 3 more pickups coming in and then silence for a bit except wdyw's

Lol I'm basically out the sneaker game so I'm just saying **** the new **** lemme get some grails and I'm done. I got like 3 more pickups coming in and then silence for a bit except wdyw's
I know that feel fam. I took years off and sold off a bunch of pairs. Don't leave the thread tho once you're done. Your pics have always been some of my favorites. You, neverwearthem, and magotsole are on some magician **** with the camera.

SHOUT OUT TO @Dcypoe81
 FOR MY NEW AVY!!!!

GET IN HERE AND RECEIVE A REP FROM THE LORD 

im coming...

I am pretty sure this is the one (nothing to do with material things); I just causally mentioned that Nike SB was doing an AJ1 and she took it upon herself to get them for me, I probably should have told her when I saw the actual pics I thought they were wack
laugh.gif
My man  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New to posting but been lurking for a while and I just gotta say thank you Xs 100... Been looking for the red firecrackers for a good price since they dropped

I picked up a pair from an outlet. Decent shoe for a day of golf while still providing me with a dunk look. Hell I even have a pair or 2 of Jordan golf shoes from around 10 years ago.

I have a pair of the golf spike dunks that I always wear, and I have the black box leather ones that never made retail. Both great.

Back
Top Bottom