2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My girl bought me the AJ1 SB; I'm torn because she put a lot of effort into it but I'm not feeling them :lol:

I either just wear them to be nice and make them beaters or stash them away and sell them years from now

look at you; still butt hurt from the Tiff talk

I love people who hold grudges on the internet because it's so obvious

My story is so cool you rolled up in here for the first time in ages to quote me

you've had 1 post since 02/17...go back to the Jordan threads

Last edited:
cmon fam,now you got me looking for those eiffel 65's in my size.SMH lol.Nice shoe and can get them for a good price.

The good thing is all of the shoes you listes wont cost you that much money.

Yeah that's the only good thing about this hunt. As soon as the opportunity arises for me to cop any of them, it's a wrap lol

what's crazy is those sat on shelves and hit sale racks back in the day; if they released today it would be chaos

I copped my pair from Ubiq for like $45

Hahaha. Yeah bro. I have a 9.5, but going to be collectors pair and keep them on ice since they are a half size too big and the worst thing would be to crease the hell out of these. Still looking for a size 9 to rock!!!
my 9.5 fits, I'm happy

Man, I hope they do something REAL DOPE this time. I wasn't feeling that rivalry pack at all.

Last edited:
I think one of the things I love the most about this thread is that quite a few of us are willing to accept the negatives that are associated with this hobby and comment on it in a self deprecating manner. I like the tangent conversations that spring up without having to go to a dedicated thread for it because a lot of times I'm intimidated by those threads (like that denim thread).

As for people buying me shoes, my GF has picked up a few pairs here and there over the years and I'm always grateful when she takes initiative and buys something without telling me. I got my Blue Lobsters as a surprise back in 2009.
My girl has so far bought me 2 pairs of shoes for me and both were a surprise present. One of which I sold for additional funds for a possible ring for her and the other which was a double of the white cement 88's that I still have. I felt guilty selling the shoes that she took the time out to get for me, but in the end it was going back towards something for her. At the same time, she already knew those were shoes that I would like so I never had a problem with disliking them. It's not just the monetary value of the shoe but more of a sentimental one so I'd prefer keeping them. 

Man, I hope they do something REAL DOPE this time. I wasn't feeling that rivalry pack at all.
^Yep, money saved on that pack, glad whoever wanted them copped though. Looking forward to seeing some good collabs coming up. Possible Concepts, Black Sheep, still waiting for more info on the Quartersnacks, Hollywood Juice Highs...anything else?

Last edited:
look at you; still butt hurt from the Tiff talk

I love people who hold grudges on the internet because it's so obvious

My story is so cool you rolled up in here for the first time in ages to quote me

you've had 1 post since 02/17...go back to the Jordan threads

:rofl:

nice one inspector gadget...Thank god I was the one holding grudges (really dont even remember what was the tiff thing ,im going back to see right now) , but you inspect me enough to search when my last post in here was.Nice job.Keep telling us about ex and recent gfs that buy you shoes that you dont like.Pretty interested , as everyone in here is I guess....oh...And the meaning of the post I quoted was....what exactly?Must have missed it...

Also forgot how this was YOUR THREAD to tell when someone should leave...

PLEASE feel free to join me in the Jordan x sb thread , where you come ever two minutes , hating on the shoe , for ...what reason exactly..?

Last edited:
Off Topic, but has anyone here picked up a pair of the Nike Golf Dunks? I've got a friend that's been bugging me about going out to the range/learning to play and I ran across a bunch of those dunks at the outlets this weekend, but hesitated on pulling the trigger because I don't know if they're even worth it.

nice one inspector gadget...Thank god I was the one holding grudges (really dont even remember what was the tiff thing ,im going back to see right now) , but you inspect me enough to search when my last post in here was.Nice job.Keep telling us about ex and recent gfs that buy you shoes that you dont like.Pretty interested , as everyone in here is I guess....oh...And the meaning of the post I quoted was....what exactly?Must have missed it...

Also forgot how this was YOUR THREAD to tell when someone should leave...

Save your salty thesis...hop off

Off Topic, but has anyone here picked up a pair of the Nike Golf Dunks? I've got a friend that's been bugging me about going out to the range/learning to play and I ran across a bunch of those dunks at the outlets this weekend, but hesitated on pulling the trigger because I don't know if they're even worth it.
I picked up a pair from an outlet. Decent shoe for a day of golf while still providing me with a dunk look. Hell I even have a pair or 2 of Jordan golf shoes from around 10 years ago.

Last edited:
For a second I was confused cuz I thought you were talking about the dunk low golf SBs
laugh.gif
then I remembered the other golf dunks

Back
Top Bottom