2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped, super easy, got a 11 through phone order. Cant complain for box plus shipping.

Belmont Army in Chi has 15 pairs releasing tomorrow.  Uprise has them releasing at noon today.  Both are charging $98 it seems but no phone orders.  Nice shoe, but I'm passing.

I painted the swoosh black on this new pair. I like the gloss effect but I may toss some matte finisher on them...

True , true . I remember when SBs didn't even have nike sb on the toungue js had nike but the boxes all had Nike SB on the stickers . Alot of silver box editions had it like tht . The ones I named are fairly new ... 6 years old or so ... and yeah they can be found in DS condition but for rape prices js as was stated . Even if nike did retro silver or brown box SBs they'd probably price them near the 140 range . Resellers would hijack them all and you'd see them on fleeBay for off deck prices .

Yeah - a retro sounds nice in theory, but I'm not convinced it would do more good than harm. Follow the JB dynamic and look what happens.

Retros may bring down the price of the OGs a bit, but instead of the OGs creeping toward the retro prices, you have overpriced, subpar quality retros that drop at inflated prices vs the original and then their aftermarket prices creeps up toward the OG a lot more than the OG creeps down to box price of the retro. ...Add to that the fact that the retro dynamic infuses the market with a ton of noobs who ratchet up the competition in the marketplace (driving prices up) and it's not the slam dunk for the true SB head that it might seem on paper. The double whammy of all the noobs is that they have no idea what a reasonable price is for anything, so they start legitimizing to OD price tags that veteran consumers have never paid. I'm not trying to restrict access to older SBs to dudes who have been there, or those with the money - I'm just saying that in practice, the idea of retro-ing could definitely do more harm than good.

What's a good price on DS Blackgriptape Lows, I think they were Brown Boxes?
Blue box.

Perfect beater...

A steal that I didn't pass up.  Got my pair for about $55.

I wouldn't drop anything more than $120 for those though personally.  Other than the toebox, they're just another black/white dunk.

Blue box.

Perfect beater...

I wouldn't drop anything more than $120 for those though personally.  Other than the toebox, they're just another black/white dunk.
I think you are referring to the mids. I was talking about these:

Irony-alert.... After mentioning how people don't have any idea of reasonable prices, I'm going to ask for a PC. I wish there was a better, more current SB price guide.

What are people paying for pushead 1s. DS Size 8? No box though.

Last edited:
Blue box.

Perfect beater...

Ahhhh gotcha. Nah, not the mids. They dropped lows around the same time. Think Venoms dropped right arouns that time as well.

Was able to grab a pair for me and a fellow member.

Shop charged over box to my dismay but not as bad as some of these other shops. Basically came to $120 after tax.

I personally don't mind over box as long as it's reasonable ( basically $120 is my limit for anything coming out nowadays) and I feel the shoe is worth it.

What I wore... ( recycled pic for those that have me on IG)

Orange Box indeed, but not SB's.

These are Pro B's (SB's before SB, if that makes sense).

Finding a DS pair of these are hard to come but a fair price would be $140-$160 for a DS pair....

Was able to grab a pair for me and a fellow member.

Shop charged over box to my dismay but not as bad as some of these other shops. Basically came to $120 after tax.

I personally don't mind over box as long as it's reasonable ( basically $120 is my limit for anything coming out nowadays) and I feel the shoe is worth it.

What I wore... ( recycled pic for those that have me on IG)
Dope SPOT's man....

Can't wait to see them in person and those Ms.Pacman's looking lovely...

REPPED.....

Good luck to every one trying to cop the SPOT joints. I'm sitting this one out due to my love/hate mostly hate relationship with low top dunks.

Picked up the SPOT dunks from my local. Not doing phone orders though. Ironically, the shirt I got from them a few months back matches perfectly.

Did some lace swap and on feet pics. I'll probably stick with the black laces on these bad boys.

White Lace Swap

On Feet

Picked up the SPOT dunks from my local. Not doing phone orders though. Ironically, the shirt I got from them a few months back matches perfectly.

Did some lace swap and on feet pics. I'll probably stick with the black laces on these bad boys.

White Lace Swap

On Feet

Nice Pics Repped Bro

White Lace SwapOn Feet
As always, excellent pics.  Repped.  I'm going to have to sit this one out as well, against my will though!  The curse of the bigfoot/ nike not making any sz 13!  I would really like to cop though!  
mean.gif

Irony-alert.... After mentioning how people don't have any idea of reasonable prices, I'm going to ask for a PC. I wish there was a better, more current SB price guide.

What are people paying for pushead 1s. DS Size 8? No box though.

[IMG

BIP - I'm not an expert on pricing but I've been looking for a pair of Pushead 1s size 10.5/11 and I've been seeing price float around $250-$320. For a no box size 8, I'm going w/ reasonable price $180-250.

Togusa - I was planning to pass on these but that on feet pic and lace swap w/ the blue --- just sold me. Hopefully my local spots get the SPoTs and sell for box.

Back
Top Bottom