2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need to scoop up those Knicks/Mets/*insert nickname here* Highs from Project Blitz before they disappear.

Another one of those shoes I could've had for the low...facepalm.

on feet.

Want to say thanks to solefood06 for hooking me upwith petoskey. picked all these up these last two weeks. Love this thread

^^^ love the BHM lows js wish the entire upper was suede instead of js the toe box .

Nice pickups .

ProjectBlitz is run by CroationStyle who gives 0 f****. He's a reseller to the bone. He lists for what he lists and doesn't care about anything but making what he wants to make.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can buy some SB laces besides fully laced don't really like the logo on the tips of the laces

If you got a Nike factory/clearance/outlet/ store near you, can can probably get some round laces. Colors might be limited though. I'm sure you can even phone order the laces if you really wanted to. I've gotten some flat laces through phone order from an outlet before.

ProjectBlitz is run by CroationStyle who gives 0 f****. He's a reseller to the bone. He lists for what he lists and doesn't care about anything but making what he wants to make.

Which is also why he's had the same shoes in stock for years. Nobody is buying at those prices. Has Mental Kicks given up yet? His store was almost empty the last time I looked almost a year ago.

My local shop closed at the end of 2012. They were the only ones I knew of that carried QS releases. I want a pair of SPOTs, but it looks like reseller price or ebay for me...

SPoTs are 135 + tax at my local. I'm 100% about supporting your local but I can't do it when they raise prices that much above retail. All I get from my local now is GR stuff and a shirt every once in a while.

SPoTs are 135 + tax at my local. I'm 100% about supporting your local but I can't do it when they raise prices that much above retail. All I get from my local now is GR stuff and a shirt every once in a while.

I've always said that people should support their local but your local is WAY outta wack with those prices. Good on you for taking your business elsewhere untill they get their heads on straight. Repped.

I've always said that people should support their local but your local is WAY outta wack with those prices. Good on you for taking your business elsewhere untill they get their heads on straight. Repped.
Turns out my local will be getting spots.... You guys wanna hear the price? dont click the spolier if youre weak hearted.
Im with john, ive bought gr's for years of dude and decks back when i skated, and they pull some BS like that.. im cutting them off .. im better off chipping in an extra 25-50 bucks and grabbing a silver box
mean.gif

Last edited:
Turns out my local will be getting spots.... You guys wanna hear the price? dont click the spolier if youre weak hearted.

Im with john, ive bought gr's for years of dude and decks back when i skated, and they pull some BS like that.. im cutting them off .. im better off chipping in an extra 25-50 bucks and grabbing a silver box
mean.gif

^^ :x Your local spot is UNITE huh? :lol:

That's crazy. I honestly don't think these shoes are worth anything above retail.

Local spot is releasing tomorrow morning and hoping they charge box. If not I don't mind walking out empty handed.

Thinking odds are in my favor since they charged box for WPF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom