2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rival pack,Khaki and beige pair came in today, collection of highs is growing slowly

Last edited:
Lovin the pics of them **** lol.

I need 1st day even tho weather is still terrible.

Last edited:
The post office gods were on my side today
pimp.gif

Clean shot, as always. BTW, I go with the green alternate laces on these no question. SO CLEAN.
I'm not mad, gives me a break and a chance to save up. I'm sure Nike will hit us with something in the coming Summer months.

Personally, I really hope Nike does something for 4twenty.
Yeah, if I can't scoop em on discount later or with a coupon, ain't happenin. The sole color is fly though, but ehh. I thought we heard hackysack rumors for 420? Doubt they'd skip over it entirely.

want these to hit sale, said i wasn't copping any shoes in april so hopefully they are still around when im ready. I dont know what it is about these but with a white tee and light denim these are :nthat:

I'm picturing that fit :nthat:

needs more of that blue/green colour, its a sick colour. That suede is going to be hard to keep clean. :S

Will scoop if on sale. I wish we had the entire year's production available to see now so I can see what I want to get.

Those grey/blues are dope. Still haven't broken mine out, maybe this summer when I get back :smile:

Sorry fellas I was on the run and copy and pasted the link and just went back and edited my post..

I know nothing about that site.. The prices were deff interesting and raise eyebrows in legit-ness

lace swap
Ooo I'm liking those with black laces....those are gonna be in my wish list for disco

If the naps had a white swoosh and maybe a white toebox or blue like the outsole I think it would look nicer. It just needs more color
I agree with you...other than that blue sole it's really bland unlike the birch's which are offset with the red swoosh

Speaking of...
Today's mail brought me these

And you're crazy

Maaan.....Cal surf was BS`ing with my rivalry pack. they said shipped monday but MF fed ex didnt pick em up until today. smdh.

Im glad MN isnt that far away, they should be here friday.......unless they did that smart mail bull crap with USPS (i HATE that)

Back
Top Bottom