2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need the help of the SB brethren once again, what's the going rate for a pair of black and tan lows, DS size 9.5-10?

Any info is appreciated.

Just scored a pair of Black Levis!
I found you a pair. I was gonna buy these ones but they were more expensive before and I found a better price.  Now it looks like the seller has come down a bit.  I pm'd you the link.

and fyi, I talked to the seller when I was trying to buy and he seems legit.  Its a legit site too. He sent me pics but I deleted the email. Friendly guy. Just message him and ask for pics. I'm sure he'll send em.

Local shop has 2 pairs per size of the SPoT's. For box price too $98 which was gonna be my excuse to pass if they were going to charge more than box price. Still contemplating if I should pull the trigger or not but they're really nice in hand and pictures don't do the shoe justice.

Local shop has 2 pairs per size of the SPoT's. For box price too $98 which was gonna be my excuse to pass if they were going to charge more than box price. Still contemplating if I should pull the trigger or not but they're really nice in hand and pictures don't do the shoe justice.
Do they do phone orders?

So y'all gonna give me grief cuz I just happen to find a local shop but won't say what it is? One that doesn't do phone orders, no QS shoes on the website, in house discounts only and gets its prices beaten by CCS? Ok.

Last edited:
to everyone who picked up the the tampa/spot joints, props such a nice understated shoe. Got mine when they dropped a couple of weeks back.

One pair for me and two others where hookups for friends, i do not sell shoes !

& a few of my recent SB pickups. 

Love the porkys, i missed the GR drop over here but got lucky when i stumbled on a skateshop in berlin with them still in stock 3 weeks back, cant moan at retail ! SUCH a dope SB, prob my fave dunk high drop since the SOL's.

& the BHM pack, got the highs first as i loved the story behind them as well as the c/w. slept on the lows but after seeing more and more pics pop up had to cop !

Love how the nike on the back tab is coloured different, such a dope touch !

Last edited:
So y'all gonna give me grief cuz I just happen to find a local shop but won't say what it is? One that doesn't do phone orders, no QS shoes on the website, in house discounts only and gets its prices beaten by CCS? Ok.

as long as you continue to post about how they offer this discount (30% off retail) and that discount (buy 2 kicks get $ off)...how the owner seems to be cooler than most (searching his warehouse for your size) while continuing with your JB thread mentality than YES, you'll get grief from me. you do realize a lot of heads in here live in & around LA right? im really curious as to why youre deciding to keep it a secret. are you really that worried that your sz 11's will be impossible to grab if you do?

Last edited:
:lol:

Leave that man alone. If he doesn't wanna share then so be it. People have posted better sales on older dunks in this thread at shops that do phone orders. Just keep your eyes posted here and in the outlet thread and you'll be just fine.

I need to quit stalling on the WPF and the BHM lows. I need to get off of this 10.5 3M dunk first though. I over estimated the half size when I generally wear a 10.

that information would come in real handy IF you actually gave us some basic info about the shop... :smh:

yea man, while people post kicks in here all day, its not about showing off. its about sharing your collection and info. Sorry if it makes me look like a hater but dudes posts have no value to anyone. repped for speaking that truth!

Last edited:
I need a quick legit check guys if possible. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pickups DaveG.

Rillo, those are some awkward *** angled shots lol. Some close-ups would of been nice.

Look legit though.

Nice, John.

I'm real happy with how this shoe came out. Simple and clean. The dough boy pattern added just enough without doing too much. I like how they did the layered swoosh as well.

Seems like the SPOT's were an easy cop out in the Bay Area....

A few of the homies were able to cop pairs...

My should be here on Monday....

Congrats to all that copped a pair....

Originally Posted by maxdunker  

^^^I'm liking those right there. Went to my spot today and scooped up these Golden Hops mids for $54.

Someone posted an on foot earlier and I was like I need those. Spoke to the manager super chill dude. Had some Birches in my size but I wasn't looking to drop mad money today so he put them to the side as well as the When pigs Fly. Plus he might have the Budweisers/bottle caps and Black & tan's in his warehouse for me. Saw these in person so might have to scoop these soon:

Also chopped it up with his former SB rep that was hanging there. He's definitely getting the SPOT dunks so I'll have those on lock Plus he's looking to do events soon and I offered I'd DJ em. Prolly do barter for some kicks.
Not everybody blows up every spot they have. I don't think that's really the issue. The issue is when you come in telling a whole cool story bro about it, then withhold the info, it's like you are taunting people.

If you would have just said, "picked up so and so today" nobody would have come at you. Fact is, you may not have done anything plenty of others don't do, but you invited the response you got because of your (lack of) tact.
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxdunker  

Thank you I can see where you're coming from and appreciate that. I didn't mean to taunt or be about anything at all. I was just happy I copped them golden hops today.
Listen, this is the last time I will address this. Max, you know what the funny thing about this whole "secret shop" crap is? The fact that you're doing everything but trying to REALLY keep it a secret. You started by BRAGGING about ALL of the wonderful SBs they had made of unicorn skin and gold.....and then when asked by other NTers about a way to contact said shop for SBs, you cold shoulder them with some crap about "keeping it close to the chest". (MIND YOU, you're doing this in THE MOST HELPFUL, NON-judgmental and INFO FILLED THREAD ON NT!!! A THREAD, by the way, that you've benefited from in one way or another!) Then a NUMBER of members come for you and you act like you have NO clue as to why it's happening and call them/me salty. LMAO @ ME BEING SALTY! Then BIP sits down and schools you on why what you're doing is causing all of this ruckus and you acknowledge what you did was wrong. THEN, you come right back in here and humble brag some more about discounts and more "secret squirrel" shop crap. And again, when people come for you, you think they're giving you grief for finding a shop. Look, it's clear that if you look at my pictures I post, I NEED nothing from you. My issue is that you come in here a with the JB mentality and benefit from the thread (SEE the first quote above! Had it not been for this thread, you wouldn't have saw those dunks you wanted SO bad.) and do NOTHING to forward it. Why come in here a taunt people about a shop that has a WEALTH of SBs that the SHOP OWNER HIMSELF CAN'T SELL, in the faces of some NTers that don't have the same chance you have to purchase? You clearly just want attention and I'm done giving it to you. You're are the definition of a troll, as a matter of fact, you're the "troll of ALL trolls".

Stop posting about this mythical shop already.

Moving forward, Wheat Highs from '02 looking REAL crispy.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nice, John.

I'm real happy with how this shoe came out. Simple and clean. The dough boy pattern added just enough without doing too much. I like how they did the layered swoosh as well.
Thanks man. Repped. Salutes to everyone that was able to cop their pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom